Homo Halloween(incomplete)

A story made for Halloween and Blaza is on crack. This AU is similar to the IRL versions of the characters.  This story has small hints at BlazaFor1. There is swearing.

October 1st

-Blaza POV-

I sprint to Socks room. I am very excited. Why? It's spooky season! I love Halloween. Did I mention I love Halloween? I love Halloween! I burst into his room.

Blaza: SOCKSFOR1 

Socks: hu-

Blaza: IT'S SPOOKY MONTH 

Socks: I want to sleep

Blaza: I DON'T CARE

Socks: it's almost 5am

Blaza: I DO NOT GIVE THREE SHITS

Socks: Let me sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Blaza: No.

Socks: why do you come and torture me

Blaza: we need to get ready for Halloween 

Socks: we can do it later 

Blaza: No.

Socks: No

Blaza: fine

Socks: good

I left. I don't need his help anyways! I can do it myself. 

I run over to the closet with all the decorations for the house. I grab the box that says Halloween decorations on it. I put it on the counter and open the box. Inside are a bunch of old Halloween decorations, some plastic pumpkins, toy spiders, cotton weaved into web-like shapes, fake gravestones, and cloth with spooky faces put on with a marker. 

I take out the plastic pumpkins. I place them on the counter with the fruit bowl. Next the spiders and cotton. Next to the TV would be perfect. Now the gravestones. They would be good out side but I'll keep one in the kitchen. The ghosts would be best in the dining room.

Now that I look around it seems like there isn't that many decorations. There must be more decorations. I check the closet again. No more Halloween decorations. That sucks well I must improvise. To the right is a box labeled "Pride decorations". It's our decorations for pride month. I suddenly got an idea. I grab a paper and pen. I write on it and stick some tape on it and put it on the grave.

"Here lies the homophobic "

Perfect.

I grab the pride box and put it on the counter. I open the box and grab the first thing in it. Some pride small flags, time to put them everywhere. Next in the box are two large pride flags. I'll put one outside and one inside. The one outside will be put on a pole and the one inside will hang on the wall. (There is more decorations but I won't bore you)

I look back at the closest to see the other box of Halloween decorations that where behind the pride box. Time to add those.

-Meme POV-

What the fuck

Why was there I loud crash followed by a semi-familiar voice. Guess I should check it out. I look at the alarm to see it is 6:39. Who the fuck is up at this time???? Probably Blaza. I get out of my bed and walk to the door to see the house is decked out in Halloween decorations. Yep I am correct, it is Blaza. 

Another scream echos across the house. That is 100% Blaza's scream. I race down stairs to see a Blaza stuck under a Christmas tree. 

______________

This was meant to be the Halloween special but I couldn't finish it 

(522 words)