Chapter 5.5

Everyone was amazed and shocked of the power that Yajin displayed.

Present Mic - Times Up!

Yajin's eyes returned to his calm state as he landed on the ground and held his arm. But he remembered about Ochaco and quickly went to help her.

Yajin - Ochaco!

Ochaco smiled softly to hide the pain but Yajin could tell she was in pain. He picked her up and she just couldn't resist feeling safe in his arms.

An old lady with a needle cane walked among the students giving them gummies and she saw Yajin holding Ochaco.

R.G - My goodness. Where are you hurt dear?

Ochaco - Just my right leg hurts.

Recovery Girl gave her a kiss on her head and slowly her leg started to heal as Ochaco stood up but she was a little tired.

R.G - Now you go home and rest. Are you hurt young man?

Yajin - Just broke my arm but overall I'm fine.

Recovery Girl kissed his hand and his arm was fully healed luckily he still had energy to spare.

Both of them left the area as they caught up with Kirishima and Tokoyami. Yajin explained about his training and how he's improved so much.

Ochaco smiled seeing how things were back to normal.

Eventually after a day or two all of them had received their letter and they all sat in a room in silence.

Yajin - Okay. Who's going first.

Tokoyami raised his hand as he cut the envelope and inside was a small projector. It was the principal of UA telling him that he passed the exam. The other three congratulated him as he smiled and the same result happened for Kirishima and Ochaco.

Yajin was the last one as he felt nervous. He opened his envelope as the hologram turned on and it was All Might.

All Might - I Am Here! Hello Young Hidashi. I am here to tell you, your score. Congratulations young man, you received 65 villains points but like every student we grade them by their heroics. So we also have rescue points. 70 Rescue points! In total you have 135 points. Surpassing my score and being first place in the exam. Welcome Young Hidashi and I also know you have the rest of your friends so welcome...to the Hero Academia. I will see you soon.

Yajin smiled as he wiped his tears away and cheered with the rest also cheering with him. Azura and Chizome smiled and were proud of their son finally achieving his dream. Mirko even heard about the news and sent him a congratulations video.

After everyone headed home to get some rest, Yajin put on a sweater and left the house as he flew towards a cemetery. He walked amongst the headstones and stopped when he saw one headstone.

Yajin - Hey Izuku. It's been a while. Today I have a long story for you. I hope your ready for it.