Chapter 14

Kirishima cheered however some were worried since they didn't think it was a good idea to continue after the villain attack. However Aizawa explained that they couldn't since it would ruin their chances to get scouted.

Eventually everyone was dismissed and Yajin contacted someone who could help him get strong.

Kirishima - So dude, have you found anything on that power?

Yajin - Nothing. I stopped focusing on it and continued improving my multiplier with Kaioken. Hopefully Mirko can help me learn how to get stronger faster.

He nodded as eventually after more a few more classes everyone went to lunch but Yajin heard a familiar voice.

All Might - Hahaha! YOUNG HIDASHI IS HERE!

Yajin - All Might? What's going on?

All Might - Lunch. You wanna eat with me?

Ochaco commented on how adorable All Might was being and thankfully nobody questioned it as Yajin went with him.

(Teacher's Lounge)

Yajin - Two hours?

All Might - Yeah, that fight and getting there took out some strength from me. Luckily it wasn't much.

Yajin - I'm sorry to hear about that.

All Might - Don't apologize, plus without you I know we would have been in deep trouble.

Yajin stayed quiet as he drank his tea and All Might noticed his expression.

All Might - So what are we gonna do about that power of yours?

Yajin - What do you mean?

All Might - You want to control it right?

Yajin - It's gonna be almost impossible to use that form again but I'm sure Mirko will help me get stronger.

All Might - I might be able to help actually. Since you have two weeks off, I have someone who could train you in that time. Sadly you'll only be able to train for a week with said person so I say take this first week to focus on One for All and the other week to focus on the other power you unlocked.

Yajin - Yes sir.

The whole day went as normal until it was time to leave school. Many students were in front of the 1-A door as almost everyone was confused on why.

Yajin - They're looking at the competition. We survived a real villain attack so it's wise to see your opponent to get even a little understanding of them.

Bakugo - Move it extras.

Iida - Don't call them "extras"! You don't even know them.

Yajin saw a guy with purple hair walked to the front of the group and told them that he wanted to enter the hero course but he had a chance to steal a spot in the sports festival but one guy got the attention of Yajin.