Chapter 8

Uraraka successfully was able enter the top floor as she looked at the area and she saw Iida in the back with the weapon as he tried to contact Bakugo.

Iida - Bakugo? Bakugo? Come in.

Bakugo - Just shut up and take care of the weapon. I'm taking care of Muscle brains here.

Yajin - Muscle brains...well that's a new one. 

Bakugo used his explosions to propel himself forward as he performed a 360 kick but Yajin blocked it and grabbed his leg and slammed him down on the ground.

Yajin quickly backed away and shot a blast to Bakugo but the attack was countered thanks to a strong explosion. 

Yajin - Not bad. But I'm just getting started.

Bakugo - You took the words right out of my mouth.

Running towards each other as Yajin blasted at the ground causing a small smokescreen as Bakugo covered his eyes. Blowing away the smoke he saw a figure and rushed in for an attack. 

However he felt his head being grabbed from behind as Yajin slammed him down. Kicking away as Yajin ran towards the top floor but Bakugo was behind him furious.

Ochaco ran towards Iida as he grabbed the weapon and she tried to predict where he could move next. Iida kept his taunt as Ochaco smiled and ran forward but when she saw his body crouch a bit she backed away and shot a wire from her gauntlet and wrapped it around Iida's leg.

Ochaco - I got you.

Yajin on the other hand stood back as he felt Bakugo behind him as he bend his body down and raised his leg up and kicked Bakugo right on his face.

Bakugo quickly went back as he used an explosion right towards Yajin's back however he propelled himself over him and shot another explosion right on his face.

His eyes were affected as Yajin screamed in pain as he couldn't see, holding his face in pain as he backed away.

Mina - He blinded him!

Kirishima - Bakugo. That wasn't really manly.

All Might - A dirty move, it may be. However Bakugo does know that if you take away the sense then their mind will only focus on the pain for a short moment.

Bakugo raised his arms and two levers appeared as he smiled.

Bakugo - You know these gauntlets aren't for show. They store up my sweat to create a massive blast. Normally I would probably rip a few muscles but with this I can do it with no risk.

Yajin eyes widen even with them shut as he looked at the direction of Bakugo and put his hand out in front of him.

Yajin - Stop! Even though this is training, you can still risk the danger of the bomb going off in the building. You would be risking more than victory!

Bakugo let go of the lever as he took a moment and understood where Yajin was coming from.

Yajin - Now's my chance.

A red aura bursted as Yajin's body was covered with red energy lines but most of the power went to his right fist. His eyes now back to normal as Bakugo threw a punch with his gauntlet slightly grazing Yajin but he couldn't react in time as he was punched right in the face with the full force. 

Yajin - Kaioken times 2 and One for All 10% "Spirit Smash!"