Chapter 6

Three weeks have passed and Yajin had on his new U.A uniform. He grabbed his backpack as he smiled and ran down the steps.

Chizome - Hold on kid.

He fixed his tie as Yajin felt a little embarrassed and Azura fed him his breakfast as Yajin was just feeling like a little baby which he hated.

Yajin - Come on guys I'm not a baby.

Chizome - So. Your still my baby boy.

Yajin - (embarrassed) Dad!

Azura - Oh! Let's not forget the photo.

She grabbed her phone as she placed it on the counter and pressed the timer.

Yajin smiled as he hugged both of his parents and Azura wiped the tear from her eye.

Yajin - I gotta go guys. I love you.

Azura - Inko and Hisashi wished you luck. We love you.

Chizome - Break a leg son.

Yajin ran out the house as he jumped to the sky and put on some headphones as he listened to his music.

Yajin flew across the city as he smiled and singed along. He texted his friends and they replied with pictures of how close they were to U.A.

He received a message from Mirko and Toga.

Mirko - Get strong kid. We'll celebrate tonight.

Toga - Best of luck Yajin-chan. I'll make your favorite cake tonight.

He smiled as he landed to the ground and created a skateboard and just skated across the hills to U.A.

He noticed Tokoyami riding his bike to the school as Yajin performed a jump over him as he winked and kept skating. Tokoyami smiled and sped up. Eventually both passed Ochaco who ran to try to keep up but all of them stopped when they saw Kirishima.

Yajin - Woah. You weren't kidding when you said you were going in style.

 You weren't kidding when you said you were going in style

Kirishima - I thought it was time for a change. I'm not regretting anything anymore. So let's give this our best shot.

Yajin - Nice words man. Very manly.

They went towards U.A with a goal. "Be the best heroes ever"

(Class 1A)

Yajin - Man, this door is huge. Maybe there is a giant.

They opened the door and saw the filled up class. The 4 of them smiled as they took their seats.

However one person spoke up.

Iida - Hello. My name is Tenya Iida. I came from Somei Private Academy and it is nice to meet you.

Yajin - This guy has a different but similar attitude than when we met at the exam

Kirishima - What's up man. I'm Ejiro Kirishima.

Tokoyami - I'm Fumikage Tokoyami.

Ochaco - I'm Ochaco Uraraka, nice to meet you.

They looked at Yajin as he looked confused but he spoke up.

Yajin - My name is Yajin Hidashi. A pleasure.

Iida - Hidashi. You knew the secret of the exam. I misjudged you, I am deeply sorry.

Yajin smiled as he accepted his apology and they shook hands showing that they started over.

??? - If your here to make friends then just leave.

They turned around to see a man inside a sleeping bag as he slightly freaked out the five students.

??? - Welcome to U.A High School my name is Shota Aizawa I am your Homeroom teacher.

Aizawa then took out gym uniforms for all the students as they went outside and all of them were wondering what they were gonna do.

Class - A Quirk Assessment Test?

Ochaco - What about orientation? We're gonna miss it.

Aizawa - There is no time to waste on that. I get to run the class how I see fit so let's begin. Bakugo, what was your softball score in junior high?

Bakugo - 67 meters, I think.

He told him to throw the ball with his quirk as he gave a smile and used his explosion to throw the ball far.

Aizawa - All of you need to know your maximum of your own abilities. It's the most rational way to know your potential as a hero.

He showed the distance and read 705.2. Some students were amazed of the power but some others were thinking this as a fun test.

Mina - This looks fun!

Sero - This is what i'm talking about we get to use our quirks as much as we want.

Aizawa - So this looks fun huh? .....You have 3 years to become a hero. You think it gonna be fun and games? Idiots..today you will be taking 8 physical test to gauge your potential whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately.

Everyone was shocked as they couldn't believe he would actually expel his own students without a care.

Aizawa - Now show me you can go "Plus Ultra"

The new school year had just started and they were already being tested. Let's see how they will do.