Satisfaction

"I don't want to work with you anymore," I said sternly, crossing my arms.

"What?!" My oblivious fuck buddy said, unaware of how unsatisfied I really was.

I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, fitting my arms through the sleeves. "I'll be leaving now," I muttered.

The guy stood there, frozen, not saying a single word. I left soon after.

"Ugh.." I sighed.
I'm tired of this. Nobody ever satisfies me. I need someone to push me to my limit, god damn it. They aren't enough. Even the guys I thought would work, they end up being worse than the others...

...

"Yeaaashhhh! And, he like, suuuuccckkkkeed!!!" I slurred at Karin, who began bursting out in laughter.

"You need to get set up with somebody better..." She said, taking a small sip of champagne. "Ah. You know what, i have a coworker. He might not be into the same kink as you though. But he seems like a pretty normal, attractive guy. Always dresses nicely." Karin said, fixing her glasses.

"Hmmmphh...." I grumbled, pulling off my coat. "It's so goddamn hot in here...! Gah!"

"Oh! Since when did you start working here?" Karin eyed the waitress in front of us. His hair was slicked back, and quite blonde, which was a nice contrast to his tan skin.

"Heeeeyyyy, I wonder if you're better than the ottthhherrrrs??" I slurred, taking another sip of champagne.

The rather attractive man chuckled. "You're wasted. Need help getting home?" He asked as he wiped the clean water off the glass.

"Huh?"

The blonde bent closer, placing a hand on my chin. "You're not so bad up close. People are so judgemental these days, aren't they?"

I felt a tickle on my lips from his breath hitting me gently. It got me sort of aroused. I craved more.

The man grinned, backing away. "Uhh...I totally feel like the third wheel, so I'm gonna go. Have a nice day, Uzumaki. Get him home for me?"

"Of course." He smiled cheerfully.

"Hehe... You're definitely not... Into that.. sort of thing, anywayssss!" I hiccuped.

"Hmph, come on, let's get you to your house." His arm wrapped around my neck, giving me yet another tickle as his skin brushed against mine softly, making me more aroused.

"Hn. M-my house, is like, really far away! Let's.. let's go to youuuurrss!!" I slurred loudly.

"Hahaha... My place?" He helped me get on my feet to walk, my body swaying side to side, wobbling as I tried to stand up straight.

"W-well yeah! Since, you know, uh, my place is soo.. so far away!!" I argued. "Hey... Who said I didn't hear you the first time? Come on, stand up straight... We'll go to my place, alright? You'll have a horrible hangover tomorrow, huh."

The blonde helped me in his car. His body went across mine to help me buckle myself. I was too aroused for this.

He faced forward after, placing a hand on the steering wheel after starting up the car. His hair was quite messy now. And those eyes.. such a pretty shade of blue.

Hn, talk about first impressions.
My eyes glazed over at him as I stared. I was already feeling sleepy and dizzy. The hangover tomorrow is going to be horrible, I just know it.

"I feel you staring, ya know~" he chuckled. His hand gripped my thigh softly. "A-ah.." I made a weird noise.

"Oh my..." He said in a whispered tone. He clicked his tongue. "What was that noise? It was so cute."