chapter 15

Author's Pov 🦋

She twisted and turned opening up her eyes to see Daniel with a big toothy grin, she slowly leaned up with his assistance, but she didn't say one word.

Her head aches, and she's not used to the environment, sixteen years of her life barely ingesting, taking any vitamins, or going to any dentist or doctor appointment really did a number on her body... she's unhealthy and she still has not recuperated fully, her body is defenseless.

"Kahdeja you fainted" he whispered slowly, trying his best to not frighten her, more than he already is.

"How do you know my name, why do you have a picture of someone with the same birthmark as me, Daniel mi head a hurt mi" she wailed and he pulled her to his chest as she cried, it was all too overwhelming.

"I will explain everything to you, trust me, you need to take these and rest, your body is weak, and you need some better care and nutrition," she nodded yes, as he cover her up with the comfortable sheet.

She took the pills and went fast asleep, he was feeling alive and overjoyed to finally be the one to find her.

He had two guards at her door and a camera inside, last time whoever took her got away not this time, he would protect her with his life.

He got in his fastest car and drive over to the Baldwin's, got checked by security even if he's family, the whole family was there Deja, Killian, and Kadeem laughing at something while eating dinner.

Deja got up and hugged him, "I didn't know you were coming, Dan" he just smiled, "I got some startling, important news, I suggest we move to the living room food can wait".

Everybody wonder what could be so serious, he sat on the couch and gaze at Killian, "Speak" he said.

"I found Kahdeja, "Deja and Kadeem stood up astonished

"Wah, how, Where, you sure Daniel, doh play wid me if this is a prank say it, mi honestly cya tek it," she said in one breath, like mother like daughter, dem love chat quickly.

"It's her I swear, I got a picture on my phone when she was sleeping, also the Koi fish crystal necklace, the birthmark, everything Aunty, and uncle" she screamed and they all hugged after seeing the pictures but Kadeem back up

"Fuck mi fight mi sista" he mumbled to himself, fuck he mean he fight him, sister Daniel thought.

"Language Kadeem and you will apologize again, plus you get no allowance or cars fi a year " she smiled at him, but Daniel wasn't smiling.

"When did this happen" he got enraged, giving Kadeem a deadly glare.

"It was a misunderstanding at school, she use to attend but we didn't know, that's why her touch, and the familiar looks,".

"Touch her again and yuh see," Daniel said as he walks up to Kadeem's terrified face.

"No need for violence boys, relax, you did good Daniel, I'll make arrangements for her to come home and tell me exactly what happened and who I need to get rid of, "Killian says stepping away, he was just mad he missed out on so much because of one human being.

~~~

One week after Kahdeja's eye and wounds were almost healed up, Daniel explained everything to her and the information had her speechless, he tried his best to tell her about her parents by showing pictures, she cried out when she realizes the same lady...the principal is her birth mother and her husband her birth father.

What she didn't expect was having a twin brother, which she had already met too in difficult circumstances.

"It's all too much Daniel, I'm happy but I'm also sad I didn't deserve it, the sleepless nights, the Headache, the pain, and verbal abuse, I'm so happy you saved me, my hero" she sobbed in his arms.