chapter 30

Kahdeja's POV

         I woke up in the same position as last night, he was leaning against the couch with me on top something poking me woke me

Without thinking I shift on top of him and that woke up him."Good morning" he smiled and I smiled back hiding behind his neck.

His phone on the table rang so I got off to the bathroom while he answered. I brush my teeth and showered and walked to his room he sat at the edge with his hand on his forehead.

Did something happen?

"Dan a wah do u" He looks up confused he just passed clothes to me and said to put them on quickly so I did that cause he was scaring me.

After we walked downstairs and he didn't say a word just told the man in charge of the house that he won't be back for a while. The car ride back to the community was silent.

"Daniel who call you" He didn't answer and I didn't get to pick up my phone so fuck we have to get that later. He didn't say anything for the whole ride.

"Stay with yuh aunty me have some business doh leave the house me have something fi tek care of"he warned me.

I sighed confused, "Tell me no, yah guh do something bad?" he come out of the car and open the door for me to get out.

He kissed my forehead, "Mi love yuh, and mi ago do whatever it tek fi protect you so yes Mia do something bad just stay please doh come look fimi"I just nod and hug him.

"Yuh betta come back to me" He rubbed my back and I heard my father's sister saying I should come inside. We exchanged a few words a couple of times. It felt weird I need to bond with my family.

.

Jayla POV

"Pussy let guh me hand" I shouted as I'm pulled towards a trap look in-house

"Likkle girl no mek me box out couple a you teeth n stop put your hand on me" he yelled at me with his fishy breath.