chapter 27

Daniel Pov

The higher my hand travels up her soft smooth leg the more she parts them. I hear her gasp as I continue going further and further up her thigh, she throws her head back as I continue biting and kissing her neck. I kiss my way back up to her lips, and she grabs my head, throwing her lips on mine.

Her eyes widen and she pushed me off her, "Dad"

Present time

"Dad―" she said and I turned to Killian's fist in my face I fell backward on Kahdeja's bathroom floor.

Kahdeja screamed and I blocked the punches not wanting to fight back against my uncle.

"Dad no!! stop him a bleed badly" she yelled at him and he didn't the door burst open to Deja and my dad.

My Dad grabbed him back and started yelling "Killa why the fuck yah beat up mi son, yuh nephew"Kahdeja kneel down and start crying.

Killian looked at me with disgust and disbelief, "after everything me tell yuh, yuh still come and a fuck around me daughter she a sixteen Daniel not yuh likkle play thing outa road" he yelled at me.

He did warn me but me show him a pree seh mi love r

"Bredda a that mek yah rage and a throw punches pon the big man, that a fuckry everyone knw Daniel love r off yuh just affi guh just try and accept it"Brandon yelled at Killian.

Deja rushed over with a first aid kit and started wiping the blood off my lip and eyebrow.

"Mi knw mi no tell yuh how fi raise Jayla and Brandy she is MY daughter and mi no wah dem together Brandon she just come back and plus dem a family yuh no see this??!"Killa yelled glaring my way.

"Bomboclat bredda yuh cya be a fucking hypocrite yuh did a fuck Deja at 17 and dem no related"Deja got up and blocked Brandon from Killian.

"Yuh knw wah fuck off bredda leave mi fucking yard tek yuh son and doh Eva think yah guh come back, n you if me see yuh round mi daughter yah guh dead"Killa express mi never think it did that serious.

Deja looks at Killian and then my dad "uno grown asf and uno a behave so fucking childish towards this situation-"

"-childish babe?? Really mi catch him a touch we child weh a 16, how long this a gwann".

"So Killian we know Daniel nah harm Kahdeja dem a soulmate from she just born dem close yuh really ago mek yuh anger get the best of you" she touched his chest trying to calm him down.

"Mi nah accept that, by time mi come back mi no wah see none a uno in a mi yard" he flashes off his wife's hands walked to his daughter to look at her, after a glance at her hickeys he left.

My dad soughed"bredda come in like pickney, mi support it just doh get r pregnant him would a end yuh" he attempted to joke but no one was laughing.

"Once Killian seh he nah accept this shit yuh know him serious he flash mi weh he knw mi we lock shop n he dweet he serious...fuck" Deja walked to sit in the room.

I locked the bathroom door.

It was just Kahdeja and me I looked at her and she looked up with tears I wiped them.

"I love you and mi nah leave yuh Killa affi guh kill me cause mi cya leave yuh" I said and more tears fell from her eyes.

"I love you too Daniel mi no wah you stop come over" she sobbed.

Fuck she seh it. Me happy uf.

"Yuh seh yuh love me yuh mean it or a true all this, "I said.

"No, I loved you from that night you took care of me on my period, I love you Daniel and I don't want to stop"I made sure to re-check if the door was lock then we heard the main door close.