Dark Desires

For a second, Isadora thought her plan was already working not until he heard him say, "Do not speak trash."

"Of course, let's see who speaks thrash when your master arrives." She paused, "that is if he is truly alive."

Isadora knew his lordship could not be alive. She truly stabbed him in his chest and she could feel that it met something thicker such as his 'heart' there was no way his bleeding would stop any moment, even with a physician. But another thought made her doubt it. If he truly was stabbed, how was he able to escape? How was he able to push her that way. She couldn't tell what pushed her away but she felt that stony force. Someone who was stabbed could not have pushed someone that way. There was still a chance he was alive.

She had no idea of what to do anymore. The dark clouds outside were already pouring out a brighter cloud to state that midnight is almost over. It would be harder to escape at day.

What if she just tell his lordship that she needed to go to Artheca and she would be back? Would he allow her? That was NO! After all, she had caused misfortune.

She bit her lips harder for not thinking of a way out, and for causing herself another throbbing pain on her forehead just to find a way out and now she could not continue whatever she wanted to say.

She did not understand a single bit of what he previously meant by torture. Why did they want to keep her alive? Why did her life seem more valuable than the guards' lives?

Her eyes raised slowly to see Elvis still staring at her. He looked like he had restricted himself from doing something. She had even forgotten about what she was previously saying. If he could be this worked up, why couldn't she do something more?

She gave a little smile before walking closer to him, "What do you want? Is it your first time seeing a woman in a robe? Bleeding hell, I am wearing something underneath." She frustratingly said as she saw his increased anger or hunger.

She stared at the door. It was unlocked and thank goodness it was easy to lock it too. She only needed to escape. But how?

"Stop whatever you are planning to do right now." Elvis cautioned her with a knowing glare.

Isadora seemed caught aback. Her toe was immediately getting colder. She took the stone that she had hidden somewhere in her night dress before staring at it, "I would make it look like you assaulted me, with your look you are even doing worse," she claimed and stared darkly at him.

Her eyes met the stone again, her hands holding it firm trying to pray that it did not cause harm more than she hoped. Within a second, she hit the stone somewhere beside her eyes and forehead and this time a big amount of blood rushed in. She hissed as the blood bested down her face like tears. She knew she was endangering herself but since it was for Oswald, there was nothing she could not do. "Shhh...it bleeding hurt!" She cursed and stared at him again. She was even more surprised by the look of horror on his face. Why was he behaving like seeing her blood was something he would choose not to do? Why did he remain abnormally quiet?

She walked to the door slowly, Elvis turned towards her. Unable to move because he knew that the farther that blood was away from him, the better he was able to control himself because she should not see him when he exposes his hunger. Did this princess know that they were vampires?

When she had reached the door, she rested her back on the door, "I...I just escaped from him." She feigned sick and tearful, "he brought me to the dungeon for torture but it turned out that ...Elvis raped me." She faked a cry but to Elvis's astonishment, real tears fell down her eyes.

Isadora took the hem of her robe and stylishly dubbed a few of her tears, "Okay, how does it sound? Convincing right?" She added. All she truly had in mind was to open the door when he wasn't looking then run away or hide in the dark still she was free to escape the castle again. Oswald is worth trying for repeatedly. "You raped me." Her statement was harsh and thick as if to ascertain that he truly did.