Chapter 5 - Trapped In Headspace

Paige's POV -

~~

Paige sniffed the tears away, trying to stay awake. She couldn't afford to fall asleep, not when she was lost.

Crunching her way through the leaves in the woods, she made her way to a mossy overhang. Paige plopped down in the shelter, glad to have found it in the time of need.

Vaguely smiling to herself, she made herself cozy and comfortable in the tight space.

Only once she got situated, did her mind drift off to Sadie. The perfect redheaded teen to ever exist.

~~

Sadie's POV -

-

Sadie Sink was no doubt devastated. She felt utterly alone and hopeless. She knew that there was little chance of finding Paige, but she made up her mind that she would do anything to find her.

Sitting on the steps to her house, she knew that their relationship was all over the news. And she couldn't handle it. Not to mention how Paige might be handling it right now.

Sadie was supposed to be watching her little sister Jacey, but she wasn't. She couldn't. Not with the mess that was going on currently.

Sighing, she pictured holding Paige in her arms, and pecking her lips.

Her face is so beautiful.

That was the thought that accompanied the picture that had rolled through in her mind.

All she wanted to know was if her girlfriend was safe. That was it.