Chapter 8 - Order? What's That?

Millie's POV -

-

Millie Bobby Brown regretted returning to filming Godzilla: King of the Monsters during Sadie's marathon of depression.

But she didn't have a choice. At least, not really. All she could think about in the back of her mind was how her red haired best friend was trying to cope with the loss of her girlfriend.

It must have been heartbreaking to say the least, if anything. She had had to leave poor Sadie on read again and again, and when she would pick up her phone after a long day of shooting the movie, the notifications would be filled with 1000+ missed calls.

Millie knew she should try to answer the calls, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. And with her work schedule, she didn't have time.

She knew she was letting her friend down, and it made her feel more than just tired and irritated after a long day at work.

She was miserable. Utterly miserable. There was no way she could talk to Sadie, even over the phone.

She knew she was a horrible friend too, and skimming through some of the headlines, she saw the blonde, Paige, who her friend was so concerned about.

It just made her feel even worse.

Millie barely had any time to talk to her other cast mates, so the redhead wasn't the only one who was being ghosted.

Day after day, Mills saw more and more news articles on Paige, questioning her whereabouts, and on Sadie, who, as the news stated, was wondering where the blonde was.

Obviously, things were taking a dark turn, and Millie was only on the sidelines.