Chapter 11 - Two of a Kind

4 months later — mid November

paigeeverson102 ( verified insta account ) - the loml is here ! • —> liked by @sadiesink_, @milliebobbybrown, and 360,357 others

—> liked by @sadiesink_, @milliebobbybrown, and 360,357 others

~ comments section -

-> milliebobbybrown
ily 2
^ millieslake
Millie!!
^ milliesmilkshake
Millie, omg!
^ milliespebbles
We love you!

-> paigescrown
U are too cute !

-> sadiesink_
ilysm, pager ♥️
^ sadiesglow
Sadie commented!!?
^ sadiesflame
I ship! <3

-> noahschnapp
that's slay. I love
you guys

-

Paige's POV -

Paige knew she was never going to leave Sadie ever again. Not after all the drama that had followed.

It was three days after she had returned, and she had taken the photo while with Sadie at the local park.

It had just began to snow, and she admired the way it fell on the redhead's flame colored hair.

Walking hand in hand, the two made their way through the park, sticking to the cement pathway.

Slightly shivering, Paige took in her surroundings. The trees around them were dusted in white, some with icicles hanging off them. No leaves could be seen.

Snow continued to fall softly, and she shook her head to get rid of the flakes.

"What are you doing, Paiger?"

Paiger was the nickname that Sadie had recently come up with for her. She had tried to say that it was a common nickname for her name, but the other girl insisted it was unique to just them.

"The snow is sticking to me, and it's going to ruin my hair!"

"Your hair has never looked better." Sadie stopped to muss up her blonde hair even more, then promptly kissed her reddened cheek right after.

They walked in silence for a while, Paige not saying anything in return, for fear of ruining the perfect moment.

-

**credit goes to Shay Rudolph's instagram account for the image**