Chapter 1 - Missing

Millie's POV -

-

When Sadie came through the door, Millie saw her face wet with tears. She knew what had happened even before her best friend opened her mouth.

"I can't find Paige! I lost her in the crowd of people!"

What that really meant was that the redhead had gotten swarmed by thousands of fans and paparazzi, and had lost sight of her girlfriend.

Sighing inwardly, Millie tried to put herself in her friend's shoes. Both of them had no idea where Paige could have run off to.

Trying not to make Sadie more upset, she brought forth an idea.

"How about we go out there, and look for her together? She probably just went back home. Let's check there, okay?"

After a long moment, Sadie agreed, even though she was obviously distraught.

"Yeah. She probably didn't go very far."

Millie knew those words were more for her friend's sake of trying to comfort herself than reaching her ears.

Luckily, when they stepped out, there was nobody else around.

-

When the two reached Paige's house, Sadie knocked on the door. They were greeted with Ms. Eversen.

Without waiting for any sort of hello, the redhead asked her question.

"Is Paige here by any chance?"

Her blue eyes were wide and tearful.

"No... she isn't here."

-

A/N -
Short chapter
for today,
because I
wanted to, &
I'm in school
right now.