Paper Crane

CLASH!!!!

CLANG!!!!

Dust is fighting against Demi, who is using his Bone Sword against him in a fight. It has been about a week since he has rescued what remains of Demitale, especially with their version of Asriel, Undyne, Toriel, Frisk, Papyrus, and Demi!Sans himself. The Demitale Temmie is having some fun with the kids, and the Demitale Monster Kid, he is able to gain some new robotic arms that he can use as the replacement for the ones that had been chopped off by Asgore. So far so good, he is doing very well, and is having very little difficulty with his arms, not being able to remember the last time that he had them in his life.

But although the Demitale version of Asgore has be killed by Team Void, the chains that he made from the deal that he has with a demon are still around the people that Dust has saved, and it is unknown why. But it does not seem to matter, and is seen as useless now, as Demi seems very happy, along with his brother, Papyrus, who is now happy to make more and more friends. There is simply no words to describe how happy he is. Because of this, Demi is now very helpful for the Omega Timeline, and due to his status is being second-in-command to Asgore's army, he is one of the most important fighters in Team Hope, and even to the point of becoming one of the leaders of Team Hope. Basically, he is now the newly gained 7th leader, and is even a member of the Spear Division, due to his training into becoming a general, and is even given the position to train those in the Spear Division, in order to make them fight more effectively, thoroughly, and harshly than ever before, at least mainly. He can do others, but only if they want to do it.

Demi smiled, as his Bone Sword is held and he swung it at Dust, who summoned his Scythe, allowing him to block the attack

Demi smiled, as his Bone Sword is held and he swung it at Dust, who summoned his Scythe, allowing him to block the attack. He smiled, as Demi smiled as well, as right now, they are in a sparring match against each other.

"You're doing good, Dust. Not many people are able to keep up with me on the first try."

Dust than spoke back to him.

"Well, when you are a skeleton that has to witness countless genocide, and you kill to gain the powers that I have, as well as facing an entity made of Fear, than it gives you so what of an advantage to give you the skills you need in order to keep up with someone like you."

Demi shrugged, as he than spoke out.

"Well, can't argue with that."

Dust than held his Scythe in hand, as he made his left eye flare, before he than spoke out.

"Let's say we take this up to the next level a little bit?"

Demi smiled, as he than summoned his demonic face again.

"Absolutely."

Dust ran forward, as he swung his Scythe, while Demi swung his Sword and clashed against each other. Dust then launched Spears at Demi, only for Demi to fire his bones to cancel out the spears. Dust than launched fireballs, but Demi blocked with a wall of bones. Than, he suddenly appeared behind Dust, as he lifts him up with blue magic, and summoned a bunch of Demi Blasters, only for Dust to make his Gaster Blasters surround him, and fired them at full power, countering the attack, and it made him fall down to the ground, as he than made vines rose up from the ground and try to ensnare around Demi, only for Demi to slice them with his sword.