Purified!Dream Info

Name: Dream

Nicknames:

Guardian of Positivity
Strongest Dream
Bird
Firefly
Shining Star
Flying Dream
Team Hope's Greatest Weapon

Species: Light Being of Positive Emotions

Citizenship: Alternate Dreamtale (Formerly) Purified!Dream's Multiverse (Formerly) Omega Timeline

Soul Trait: Golden Apple

Age: 506

Status: Alive

Gender: Sexless (Commonly referred as Male)

Date of Birth: 12/21

Eye Color: Yellow

Height: 4'1

Weight: Unknown

HP: ???

ATK: ???

DEF: ???

Weapons: Bow and positive arrows (powered by positive emotions), two daggers (connected by bowstring), spear, golden pole

Yes...I shall. I will join you in your task to try and defeat Team Void. What my other self had one is unforgivable. I shall help you in anyway that I can. At least I can atone for failing to protect my Multiverse.-Purified!Dream

Purified!Dream is a version of Dream Sans from another Multiverse, where he was able to find 998 Golden Apples from a Multiversal Portal leading to another version of his home AU, allowing him to become as strong as Nightmare. He is one of the strongest versions of Dream to ever exist, with power now rivaling that of Nightmares, due to eating 998 Golden Apples, giving Dream the same amount of apples as Nightmare.

Backstory:

The backstory of Dream is the same as his normal counterpart.

Dream, along with his brother, Nightmare, was conceived from the Tree of Feeling by Nim to guard it as she was recovering from a deadly battle. She then gave them humanoid forms, but the two exploded as those couldn't withstand the emotional powers that the two emits. In a rush, she then created new skeletal vessels based on the first skeleton monster she observed, Swap!Sans. The vessels proves to be effective as the powers flows freely through the bones. She then rest back into the tree as the twin brothers perform their duties.

The tree spirit created Nightmare to protect the side for negative feelings. With his brother, they served as the tree's guardians. As a child, Nightmare cared about his brother and the tree that gave them life. But one day a village had formed near the tree. Dream was the first one to go to the villagers and get to know them to accept Nightmare, who never tried to approach the people because he was afraid and didn't see what's the point so he chose to stay and guard the tree. This is the first reason why the villagers teased him, although he didn't care at first. He doesn't want any trouble so he ignores them and continues doing his own thing. But after a few weeks passed, since he never tried to defend himself from anything that is happening right now, the villagers encourage other villagers more and more. Nightmare didn't know about this until they started using harsher words and resorted to violence. They distracted Dream, taking him to another place far away to play while the others took advantage of that to throw any hard things at Nightmare. Those who thought it was wrong joined in. Nightmare didn't tell Dream about this because it was to protect him, he doesn't want Dream to complain to the villagers and take revenge against him for standing up.
In the meantime, those same villagers that abused Nightmare started to take Dream's kindness for granted. For distracting Dream, they will get him to do anything they ask like they were the boss of him. They also never ask nicely and continuously demand things from him, telling him that he was supposed to do this and that he must help everyone because he was born just to do that. This was why Dream overworking and stressing up just to make everyone happy. There is always someone waiting to give more things to do right after he is done doing other villager's jobs. And that's why he stopped having free time with Nightmare, he can't even find a real friend because of all of this. Dream and Nightmare were just a useless entertainment machine for the villagers.
Because Dream kept that stress to himself, more and more villagers started to use Dream as their pawn. Knowing Dream would never say no, the villagers took advantage of his absence to keep torturing him.