Trainertale

Dust looked around inside of the Anti-Void, as he looked to see all of the people that are inside of it, the refuges that has been in there to be protected by Team Void. Dust has no idea how much room they will have for the entire survivors of the Omega Timeline, but he just hopes that it does not get too crowded in the Omega Timeline. Otherwise, it will cause the point where there is no more room for the denizens to have. But luckily, Core is getting Ink to try and make some buildings for more and more Denizens, but not in the form of houses, but in the form of apartments, as it is so that it can make more and more room without needing to use houses, which have less room in a single building.

And luckily, the Apartment is almost finished, as Ink is just putting in the finishing touches. Dust sighed, as he looked at the apartment inside of the house of his window. The house that he is inside of resembles his old house from Snowdin, except that it only had one bedroom, which is his own. Dust is very lucky to be in such a house, due to the fact that if he was outside, he would probably feel very uncomfortable with what he's laying on. Probably would have to rest his head on a tree trunk, which is very hard, and the fact that he does not have a pillow and a blanket with him. And also, the bed in his room is also much more better looking and much more comfortable than ever before, as he now has far more pleasant dreams than he did back in the past. He now does not dream about the Genocide runs anymore, ever since he got out of his AU, along with the ones that have survived it. He now has far more pleasant dreams than what he once had back then. And needless to say, this was able to help him get a better night sleep than back then. But alas, he knows that even with all of that, even when he does get a good night sleep, it will not help him escape from the harsh reality that he is in. In fact, all that this would do is lessen the bad mentality that had been affecting his mind, ever since that day.

But right now, now he is watching what is happening outside, with Ink, as he finally is able to finish the Apartment, and it is pretty tall, more taller than most of the other houses, with very few surpassing the height of the apartment that he has made. Dust sighed, as he than stood up from the ground, and went outside, as he leaned against the rail of the front-yard of his new house, as he looked at Ink, as he makes an introduction, and he is being a little overdramatic with his introduction, much to Dust's unamused feelings towards it, as there is nothing special of the way that it looks.

 Dust sighed, as he than stood up from the ground, and went outside, as he leaned against the rail of the front-yard of his new house, as he looked at Ink, as he makes an introduction, and he is being a little overdramatic with his introduction, m...

Dust continues to stare at the apartment, as he than spoke out with a confused expression now on her face.

"Why does Ink have to be so dramatic over as something as simple as an apartment, especially since we are in the middle of a war against Team Void?"

Dust than let's out a sigh, as he spoke out to himself.

"I swear, I can never understand what it is that Ink is thinking."

As Dust looked, he than decided to go outside and go and wander around in the Omega Timeline. After all, it is not like he had got anything else to do anyway. He looks around, as he sees that a lot of the Omega Timeline's survivors, although they seem to look very happy, are also sad, and Dust does not blame them. They had their homes ripped away, and all for no reason, all by a former guardian of positivity, who had fallen into his own despair, and began to attack all of the innocent denizens for his own amusement. Dust narrowed his eyes, as he clenched his fist, as he spoke out to himself.