The Strongest Error of All

Dust is seen stabbing a human with Asgore's Trident, as the human died from Dust Sans himself. He looks down at the body of Frisk, as he then spoke out.

"Well...clearly, there are more genocide Frisks then there are kinder and pacifist Frisks. Why is it that the Multiverse is like this?"

He then turns around to look at the person that is behind him, a version of Papyrus, who he had just met moments ago.

This version of Papyrus is similar to Disbelief, in terms of backstory, except he is as ruthless as Dustbelief in terms of personality, although old shades of his original innocent self is still present

This version of Papyrus is similar to Disbelief, in terms of backstory, except he is as ruthless as Dustbelief in terms of personality, although old shades of his original innocent self is still present. This Papyrus has his normal powers, but far greater, has a Spear that seems to be from Undyne, due to the color and the design, and has Mettaton's bombs. Basically, he is similar to Dust in terms of getting the magic of the people he is close to, although he didn't kill them. He got them only after he changed back from a transformation that he had used when he absorbed the 6 human souls. Now he has become immensely strong, perhaps comparable to Dustbelief to an extent. Dust looks at the other Papyrus, as he then spoke out.

"Well...you ready to go inside of the Omega Timeline, other Papyrus?"

Revenge Papyrus nodded his head, as he then spoke out to him.

"OF COURSE, OTHER VERSION OF MY OTHER BROTHER!!! AFTER ALL, I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE FREE FROM ALL THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING!!! PLUS, I GET TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS, AND MANY OF RHEN ARE VERSIONS OF ME AND UNDYNE!!! IT WILL BE AN EXCITING LIFE!!!!"

Dust nodded his head, before he turns to the wall, and spoke out.

"Then let's go."

He held out his hand, and put his hand onto Revenge Papyrus' shoulder, before teleporting to the house. He then walks to the room of Revenge Papyrus' Sans, and opened the door, as the entrance to the Omega Timeline has been opened. The white void is present, as well as the town, as Revenge Papyrus goes into the door, and Dust closed it behind him. Clearly, Dust has decided to make more use of the door then before, as Dust closed it. And it is a good thing that he is able to get Revenge Papyrus out of the area, because Error had decided to arrive in the Revenge Timeline and destroyed it, taking the human along with it.

The door to Revenge Papyrus' AT glitched and exploded, as Revenge Papyrus looked at the door, and Dust then spoke out.

"Well, that was a little bit excessive. But, at least we got out of the godforsaken place."

Dust then looks at Revenge Papyrus, who then decided to go running into the town, as he feels excited to see that he will be making a bunch of friends. Dust sighed, as he tilted his head to the side, to see that he saved another version of his younger brother again.

"NYEHEHEHEHE!!!! NEW FRIENDS!!! HER I COME!!!!"

Dust sighed, as he shook his head, as he knows that there are Papyruses that will not change. He smiled, looking at his alternate younger brother, as Phantom Papyrus spoke out.