Overpower

The first thing she noticed as she woke up, was her body being chained. She could feel the coldness of those rusted, iron chains all over her body.

She mumbled before opening her eyes wide to a dim, dark room. The room had a light bulb--enough to enlighten the entire space. In the corners, there were old, used-up equipment.

"PLEASE, STOP, I BEG YOU," she recognised this voice. She heard a thrashing sound next.

Her chains cackled as she groaned. "Where am I?!"

Directly adjacent to her, was Naoko. She was tied up inhumanely with chains as well. And before her, with an iron rod in hand, stood the dysfunction. All merciless, with eyes that radiated sheer darkness.

The rod in those filthy hands was dripping with blood. It was oblivious to what treachery it was being subjected to.

Thrash.

"PLEASE, STOP, FOR GOD'S SAKE," Naoko screamed. Midori had never heard her scream like that. She had never even seen her in a situation like that. She had never been to such a situation even herself. They had never been chained in some wicked basement like room, and tortured by a maniac. The sisters were terrified.

The dysfunction got down on its knees, and stared at Naoko's once-pretty face, for it was now a swollen, hyperventilated mess. She was bleeding hard. Her hair had been crumbled. She was panting restlessly.

Seeing her like that, all vulnerable, the dysfunction was feeling great triumph. Thrash.

Naoko screamed once again. This time to her younger sister's despair. "Stop it, you fucking rat! Stop beating her!"

The dysfunction then turned to her with an empty face--and it sure didn't realise that a key had slipped down one of its pockets.

The key slipped directly onto the rotten, dusty floor, making no noise at all. Naoko gasped, witnessing the entire thing.

The dysfunction continued to stare at Midori, frightening her out for daring to speak. It then again turned to Naoko. It firmed grip on the iron rod. Thrash.

The rod had stabbed into Naoko's cheek. A restless stream of blood rushes out. Naoko lay terrorised before her gasps turned into horrifying screams and cries. "PITY ME, PLEASE! STOP THIS!"

"It's your fault," said the dysfunction turning towards Midori. She just lay there, petrified.

While the dysfunction was busy staring at Midori, being eager for her reaction, Naoko took the chance and stretched her hand to grab the key.

She felt great relief once she felt the cold metal key on her hands, and then immediately, when the dysfunction turned to her, she quickly shut her fists, concealing the key inside.

The dysfunction then walked to a table at one corner of the room, its back facing the girls. It stood there in front of those blood-laden torture weapons. It picked up a deranged axe. And adored its beauty.

Naoko knew it was her end now. She thought of trying to open her chains first. But she knew she couldn't, she didn't have any time. And so she tossed the key towards Midori.

Midori, now in tears, felt something hit her knees. It was a key.

Hope and relief filled her. She quickly grabbed it and tried to unlock her chain. She then looked up at her sister. She was mouthing, "Run away,"

The dysfunction turned back, right then. He didn't notice Midori continuously trying to unlock her chains--it simply went after Naoko.

Naoko began to tremble, seeing that bloody axe. Her eyes turned dreaded.