Cataclysm

She was whistling--whistling as she pushed the key into the basement door. She unlocked it and pushed the door forward.

Walking down the grubby stairs, Sakura could hear dim shouts and struggles.

"I'm here, doc,"

The shouts and struggles became louder. Sakura smiled. "I bet you missed me, hm?"

Miyagi screamed harder than he'd ever did in his entire life. He was crying and panting. There was sweat all over his body. His clothes were still bloody, and so were his wounds.

Sakura brashly pulled out the duct tape that sealed the doctor's lips--and you could imagine how horrifying that pain must've been--not for Miyagi though. The poor old man had suffered things much more serious than that several hours ago.

"SAKURA, UNTIE ME, YOU FUCKING WHORE!" his chains cackled just as words finally escaped his mouth. "UNTIE ME, YOU LITTLE FUCK!"

Sakura giggled with menace. "Don't be silly, Miyagi. You know, I won't do that," she further shoved a loaf of bread in his mouth.

"Now, eat it if you wanna live,"

Miyagi helplessly chewed the bread, staring at Sakura with hopeless eyes. He began to whimper. Some of his tears fell on the bread--but he ate it all hesitantly.

Sakura took a deep breath. She stared at Miyagi, feeling somewhat pity for the old fellow. "Don't make me think that it's my fault, doc,"

Miyagi whimpered further. More intensely. "Sakura, please, I beg you! Please, let me go!"

"You don't get it, Miyagi," Sakura sighed. "It's all because of you! I had no intention of ever harming you, doc. I always looked up on you."

Miyagi's cries deteriorated. His chains made a vexatious sound. "PLEASE, JUST LET ME GO, SAKURA! I'M FUCKING BEGGING!"

"We could've talked it out. But you didn't listen."

Miyagi continued to wail, feeling so helpless and feeble for himself.

"Now, it's too late," Sakura's eyes were filled with tears. She smiled weakly. "Don't worry, though. I will not let you die. You'll be here--and I'll take care of you."

Smiling in disdain, the dysfunction continued, patting Miyagi. "For the rest of your miserable existence,"

Miyagi's cries worsened. He'd began to think that there was no escape now, nor would anyone come for his help--but that was until, the doorbell rang--and its voice pulsated in the entire basement. Miyagi's eyes lit up. And something urgent came up on Sakura's.

"HELP ME! THIS BITCH'S KEPT ME HERE-!" Miyagi shrieked--only for the dysfunction to grab his hair.

She thwarted the doctor's head against the wall--one, two and three times in a row. And blood spurted up on the wall, as well as on Sakura's hands. Tch-tch, you really should watch your mouth, doc.

She hurriedly whacked a new roll of duct tape on his lips, staring at the doctor's unconscious, ugly face.

Sakura rushed out of the basement and ardently washed the blood off her hands in the faucet, while the irksome sound of the doorbell intensified in background. Asako had just left--how could she be back this early?!

"Yeah, I'm coming," the dysfunction shouted, slowly walking towards the door.

She peeped into the keyhole. And the person on the other side was not in the least Asako.

It was a beautiful young woman in a wheelchair. She had bandages all over her body--especially on those thin, succulent legs. And it didn't take long for Sakura to realise where she'd seen this alluring woman before.