Dysfunction II

They say, murdering someone requires guts. I'm not saying I had the guts. But I guess, I am.

After I killed that girl, Izumi, as I read from the newspapers, I thought everything would be over. But I was wrong--it didn't.

I could slowly feel a void rising inside me. The feeling of satisfaction that had ran through me after I slashed her body with different weapons, was amazing. And I could feel myself growing hungry for that feeling, yet again.

And every time I saw a girl, the same crazy feeling ran through me. I could never really hold back the thought of grabbing her and torturing her the way I did to Izumi.

Before I realised, that crazy feeling got the better of me--and I found myself, parking my van in front of the school gate, yet again, and waiting for hours until it was dispersal.

This time, this little girl caught my attention. I saw her engrossed in her phone, talking to some friend. She didn't seem as gullible as the first one though.

Well, I stalked her with my van for some time. She was still talking to someone on phone--little bitch won't keep it away. I couldn't take the risk of going after her while the phone was in her hands, what if she somehow managed to resist me and dial the cops right away?

I had to be patient. I couldn't rush. She was even turning so many times to grab a look at me. I could bet she had been too suspicious already.

I silently waited as she bid her friend a bye and put her phone in the bag. That was when I took the syringe out from my hoodie pocket.

"Who the fuck are you?!" she turned towards me and shouted. It was direct, and I knew there was no escape. I had to confront her then and there.

I slowly walked to her. And in the blink of an eye, I grappled onto her.

Bitch was resisting so damn much. "GET OFF ME, YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!"

You know how a butterfly flaps out of help when you catch it? The girl was thwarting just like that. And I'd had enough of her. I had to cut her wings.

I ran the syringe through her. I stabbed it into her--she got silent soon after and I peacefully transferred her into the back of my van.

I drove my van to my home and unloaded the girl in the basement. I tied her up. And then, patiently waited for her to wake up.

I grabbed a pair of scissors and looked at her face--I could see Mei in her. And there was fright within her. I was starting to feel great triumph that Mei was actually scared from me.

And then, of great sudden, those memories of her beating me and torturing me like I was some dummy, rushed into my head. Mei had been such a bitch to me. And now, how shamefully she was standing in front of me, with no guilt of what she did to me.

Mei started laughing. "You're a gay whore,"

What the fuck was she saying? I'm not that heavy word. How dare she say that to my face? She needed to be taught a lesson.

I pierced the pair of scissors into her face. I ruined her pretty face, yet again. What an amusement.

I further tortured her with axes, hammers and rods. Everything was weirdly getting pleasant to me.

When I was done unleashing my demon, I dumped her in a ditch, just like the first girl.

And the very great feeling of satisfaction that I'd been craving all along, touched me. It was like I had killed Mei yet again. Girls like Mei deserved to die anyway.