Somber

The way he walked was terrifying her. That deranged, demented style. Those wicked limbs.

He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her away from her seat. Keiko collapsed on to the ground. A rat hasted over the piano keys, making a brisk and abrupt melody.

Keiko watched Sasaki with sweeping eyes. The latter smiled in an atrocious manner, terrifying the helpless girl.

"I can still feel the pain in my eyes. You should have thought twice before smashing that bloody glass on me."

Keiko's voice frisked down. Sasaki continued, hovering towards the kitchen. His eyes were fixed on a brutal bladed knife.

"But well, you gotta do a compensation, right?"

Keiko groaned hideously. Her feet could not get up. She just froze there, leaning her torso against the couch, collapsed on the floor.

"Y'know Keiko," Sasaki grinned, grabbing the knife. "Nobody would give a shit about you, even if I were to stab you to death, burn your body in my basement and dump the ashes into a river. With all evidence destroyed, do you really think anyone will suspect me?"

Keiko began to hyperventilate in horror. Her consciousness began to deteriorate.

"You would be just another mentally disturbed teenager, fed up of a mundane life," Sasaki walked out of the kitchen. "Another case of a runaway teen."

Keiko gave Sasaki a daunting look. Gasping. "You're gonna rot, cunt!"

Sasaki stopped. A queasy look condensed up on his face. "What'd you say, you little whore?!"

Keiko's throat ran dry. She pierced her eyes into Sasaki's.

Sasaki didn't think twice. The freak darted upon the girl with the knife.

-----------------------------------------

Asako kneeled before the corpse. She had never seen a dead body--at least, not in this bloody, demented state.

"So what are you gonna do?" Sakura exhaled strongly. She was standing next to the very girl who had killed the creep before her. "We can just call the police and turn you in. Or maybe we could do something else."

"'Something else?'" the girl smiled. She seemed unfazed by the murder. She seemed rather relieved. "What exactly are you suggesting, missy?"

"Well, we could, you know," Sakura sighed. "Do something about the body. Like, make it look like he went on a trip or something. Nobody would care."

A wasted look appeared on the girl's face. "Why are you getting involved in this? I'll just turn myself in." Her sky blue dress had turned red. Blood was not just on her dress. It was everywhere.

"No, girl, it's okay," Sakura exhaled, examining the body from a distance. She was standing next to the girl, consoling her since the last ten minutes.

The three were in that deranged house, in the same room as the now dead Mr Sasaki. When Asako and Sakura saw the girl lash up on the creep, they immediately rushed in. They didn't even bother to call the cops first. But inside there, they were rather the ones in a tight spot.

Sasaki's dead eyes seemed to stare at Asako in hysteria. It unnerved the hell out of her.

"I don't need your help. Just get away from this. It's my business, miss. I did this, now I gotta pay for it." the girl groaned, stepping forward. She walked to the dead body. She grinned, looking at those deep, fresh wounds, "The bastard deserved it anyway."

"Oh, really?" Sakura sneered out of disbelief. "What did he do to you, huh?"

"He fucking assaulted me." the girl sighed. Her voice became loud. "Sexually. And that too, repeatedly. In every class. Every session."