49

Vegas couldn't care less about Kim's past 'relationship' with Porchay, and honestly? He didn't care all too much about the boys potential relationship with Macau. All he wanted to know was that Macau didn't get himself into too much trouble before he graduated. Pete, on the other hand, was more concerned for Macau's head than anything. He knew all too well, despite Kim always having been a gone-boy, what he was capable of if he was angry. That applied to any of the Theerapanyakul's. It didn't matter who it was, be it Kinn, Kim, Korn, Vegas, or even Tankhun. Each and every one of them were pure blood psychopaths, designed to kill, bred for descruction, and aiming to rule their world. Of course it was just Petes luck not only to get involved in all of this mess in the first place, but falling in love with one of those crazy bastards. Of course it had to be the torturous, slutty one too. Vegas was infamously known for his past lovers, or rather the amount of them. Every single one was calculated, manipulated, and destroyed in the process. If Vegas didn't end up literally eating them alive, they'd slowly wither away after his poison touch. There was no redeeming a soul like that. But Pete was far beyond redemption himself. There was no rescuing him now. He'd killed, he'd beaten, he'd done countless unimaginable things all to follow the order of his Bosses. And without batting an eye. It wasn't of his best interest to question the main families decisions. Neither was it of his best interest to question the minor families. The details were far too complicated for him as a bodyguard to comprehend or be able to deal with. He wouldn't know where to start. 

Vegas, on the other hand, was so well versed in it that he could do it in his sleep. He knew every possible way of manipulation, of coersion, of torture. He knew every last way he could get an answer out of someone and there was no power in this world that could stop him once he got started. Even so, knowing about all the awful things Vegas had done to both him and other people, Pete couldn't get himself to stop loving him. He'd tried once before- He'd tried to resist that urge, but only ended up craving his touch even more.  And that was all because of one tony mistake he made. With that one tiny detail anyone else might have overlooked, Pete got caught, he begged for Vegas to touch him, he ran away but came kneeling at his feet again and again. And if Pete had realized for just a second that Vegas had come crawling back to him as well, he'd know that he was the one in control. He was the one Vegas craved more than anybody. He was the only one that could satisfy his depraved needs to every extent. Pete didn't realize it yet, but Vegas was the one incapable of escaping. In Vegas mind, there wasn't a second of every day he didn't want to shower Pete in cuddles, kisses, affection and gifts while simultaneously gagging him, pulling his hair, biting at his skin, tying his wrists or confuse the line between pleasure and pain. Even in his dreams, the taste of Pete's lips haunted him. It was like he was possessed. The devil was possessed. A bit ironic, really.

Once the others had all finally left and Vegas was left with Pete, Macau, and Venice, who was minding his own business sat in a corner peacefully drawing a violent scene, he spoke up again. "You're going to get in trouble flirting with that boy, Macau." Vegas started, looking over at his brother who was chewing on a bag of sweetened roasted almonds, so fragrant he was almost sure the entire wing of of the hospital could smell it. "So what? He's cute. Besides, he's not directly related to the main family, so beyond Porsche, who gives a shit?" Vegas stifled a chuckle, shaking his head. Macau was so mature in some ways, but as naïve as a newborn baby in others. "Your cousin, Kim" Macau laughed, shaking his head. "You didn't hear? Kim broke Chays heart. He might like him now, but it's too late. Chay hasn't talked to him in ages. That's also why he dyed his hair." Vegas sighed, getting impatient. His little brother was just as stubborn as he was, and it was a pain in the ass. It was surprising Pete had bothered to out up with them this long.

"He's not eighteen yet. You'd be dating a minor." Vegas tried again. Macau had just recently turned eighteen, which was the reason for his trip to the mountains with his friends, surely drinking before that night of course, but he couldn't exactly go about dating a seventeen years old now that he was a legal adult. "He's turning eighteen in a few weeks. I've got his phone number, so until then were texting buddies. On his birthday I'll ask to pursue him." Pete laughed quietly to himself, watching the scene from a distance. These two brothers were so alike in so many ways he could only imagine how Venice would turn out. Hopefully without the daddy issues of his siblings, at least. Vegas sighed in annoyance, rolling his eyes and looking over at Pete with an intense stare as to try and get him to help convince Macau this was not only stupid, but frankly childish. They were still so young, this wouldn't lead to anything serious, surely. So why was he so determined to make date Porchay? This whole situation felt all too familiar...

"I think..." Pete started, catching the quarreling brothers attention at once. "I think you're an adult now. You can decide for yourself what's right and wrong, and you can judge what's worth it or not. Just don't come complaining to your brother when you get rejected or you split up." Macau shot a mischievous glare over at the elder of the three, a victorious smirk on his face before he swung to Pete's side, holding him by the waist and giving him a tight side hug. "Ah-ah. Hands off." Vegas warned and while Macau took a second to do it, he let go. "You know I don't like when people touch what's mine" he growled, reaching his arm out to pull Pete closer, sitting on the edge of the bed again but this time with a hand on his thigh. "Gross. There's a child here. Keep it in your pants Hia" Macau teased again, this time catching Venice's attention. "Keep what? Candy? Hia do you have candy? What kind?"

"A lollipop." Macau said, looking over at his brother with a stupid grin, wiggling his brows. "But that one is only meant for Pete. If Hia shares it with anyone else, he'll get in trouble." Venice pouted, his big chocolate eyes sparkling pleadingly under the glaring ceiling light. "But... I want a lolli too" trying his best to keep himself from bursting out hysterically laughing, Macau nodded, waving his little brother over. "Come. Well go buy Hia and Pete some curry and we can get you a Lolli too."