Chapter 1: Sabrina's POV

Caris kept yelling at me, i dont know why. I think it was that i kept driffting off thinking of Bubbles. Awww Bubbles. I was worried about him. We left him at the unicorn farm. I was sent down here to protect the unicorns proving that there real! Caris then started snapping her fingurs in front of my face.

"What! What! I swear i didnt do it!" I looked around frantically while Caris and Juliet started laughing. They always made fun of me saying i should have blonde hair. I had long black silky hair that hung to my back.

  I wasnt tan but i was pale sadly. I have bright red eyes that made me look awesome.  I was the shortest of them and always got made fun of my hight but when it came to my battle skills then i got praised. I was really flexible wich came in handy. Caris was always telling me that i was a little crazy or weird. Juliet would usually just laugh and say yeaahhh all dreamy like.

"SABRINA! Did you just hear anything i just said!" I looked at Caris blankly. She was the calm serios person and usually the leader while i was the dork:D.

 "Yeaah..like totally..." I looked down trying to be innocent. Caris just shook her head. We were trying to find out more battle skills/stradegies.

"Prettty birdies" Me and Caris looked at Juliet. She was looking up at the sky staring at the birdies while slightly going back and forth. I was started to go back and forth and add a beat box to go along with it.  Caris slapped me and Juliet.

"OW!" We said at the same time.

"Focas guys! This is serios!" Juliet mumbbled something but i didnt catch it.  Man, I missed Bubbles so much and his twin sister Bubblez. They were so wonderful. I called them the Bubble Twins becuase there names were just so cool.