Chapter 25 Caris's POV

I stared at the gloomy castle it was made up of gray bricks and the door was a wooden and very small for a castle it didn’t even open from lowering it down it just swung open…well bubbles flew us over there and we entered a court yard Juliet was on the move again and guided us through the maze.  We finally made it to the actual castle part and that’s when Juliet sat down looking very tired. Apparently Juliet was still fighting inside the creeper thing. Now we prepare for what’s in the castle.

“Hey guys,” Sabrina piped up “if we don’t make it do you think there will be unicorns in heaven?” I sighed and looked up at her and smiled “Well maybe since God knows you so well.” Sabrina gave me a great big smile one I have not seen in a while. “Hey Sabrina can I see you for a sec?” Matt had a trace of sadness in his voice but they went and sat up on a rock. “So…” I said casually Sam look straight at me. I slowly moved toward him but apparently I was to slow and Sam just completely pulled me into a kiss. I felt his arms around my waist and my arms were around his neck it was perfect I never wanted to leave until everything went wrong.

There was an awful scream from Juliet she was fighting herself but her ugly side took over; she was attacking everyone “HEY HELP PLEASE!” André shouted as Juliet closed in on him. I took a running start and took down Juliet, which made matters worse she screamed in rage and threw me off. I landed on a rock and cut my side and man did that burn! I stood up and faced Juliet and gave her a round house kick into her stomach. She landed flat on the ground; Sabrina ran out of nowhere with a bucket of water, dumped it in Juliet screaming “NO MORE VOODOO JESUS LOVES YOU!” Juliet’s eye turned back to normal “G-guys?” she mumbled “JULIET!” André yelled; he ran over to her picked her up and kissed her “Sabrina, Matt, Sam look at that pretty rock.” I said trying to get them not focusing on what was happening behind us. They all turned around and stared at the ground “So Sabrina how did you know screaming those words and throwing a bucket of water in Juliet’s face would wake her up?” I asked “I didn’t her eyes looked like they needed to cool down and I said the first words that came to my head.”

After André and Juliet had their special time we opened the door to find something that no one ever expected… “Hello boys and girls...”

READ NEXT 2 CHAPTERS TO SEE THE END!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!