Chapter 3: Juliet's POV

I sat on my bed thinking. I DIDN'T get any candy. I was upset.

Not JUST because of the candy, but other things too. I wanted parents. I wanted a mommy and daddy. I wanted to be smart and a good fighter like them. I was just an airhead. All thought I am always happy :) I like being Happy!!!

I sat upright, and let out a sigh. My room was tan. My room was made up of Browns, Tans, and Greens. I would prefer Pink and Lime Green. 

*************************************************************************************************

I pulled out my book of photos and drawings. I was an excellent artist. I liked that. I glanced at a few of my pictures. I drew some of Caris, and Sabrina. I drew some of birds, butterflys, trees and other nature things. I wish I was a bird :)

I didn't feel much up to drawing. I was tired. I went over to my corner, and opened my closet. There her was. My ferret! I named him Bicuit! He was dark brown and so well trained! I hid him from Caris and Sabrina.

Caris probally wouldn't let me keep him!!! He liked living in my closet! It was a walk in, and the bottom was empty and large spaced. I had enough room for his little bed, food bowl, water bowl, and potty box! I've hidden him for almost two years!

I squatted down, and scoped him up, and cuddled him. He rubbed my neck, as I stroked his back. I loved him so much, but I needed to focus on my training. But I don't think he'll get in the way.

I set him on the floor, and walked over to lock my door. I sat on the floor and played dress up with him. I put him in a pink dress, a yellow polkadot one, and little sun hats! He looked so cute!

I undressed him, and went over to my dresser, to get out my jammies :D I had pink and purple striped shorts, and a fitted pink tee shirt. I ran over to my music and started blasting it, as I brushed my hair, danced, and played with Biscy!