Chapter 19: Sabrinas POV

Oh great not this again! I was walkin around the mansion trying to find Juliet. Matt had his arms around my waist planting sofft kisses on my neck. I mean it felt good but it was distracting.

"Matt..."

"Yeah.." I could tell he wasnt really paying attention.

"Get off we need to look for juliet." He got off and walked beside me. I heard a loud ooph from upstairs. Oh no.... juliet had gone upstairs. Me and MAtt raced up the stairs going 2 at a time. I ran into the kitchen seeing this tall ugly pail dude lifting Juliet wedding style.

"Okay so idk who you are but can i have my friend back?" I took a step forward leaving Matt at the door.

"Your blood is so bitter smelling" He sat Juliiet down while i raised my eyesbrows.

"What did you say?" This time i was creaping froward while Juliet slowly woke up taking the pan off the table.

"Your blood smells so bitter." He scrunched up his nose.

"Juliet now!" I screamed and Juliet hit the dude with the pan. And he fell to the floor with an oomph.

"So we should get out of here now." I followed Matt out with Juliet racing behind us.

We walked out just in time for my awesome never dying phone to start ringing.

"Hello?" I aske trying to keep my breathing down

"Sabrina come meet up were we left off" CAris then hung up the phone she sounded like she was mad and that only happened when me and Juliet did something that makes people laugh so i was little confused. MAtt and Juliet slowly started walking off, we got on our horses and went to go meet the rest

**2 hours later**

"We got lost" Juliet hopped off her horse and ran over to Adre hugging him tightly. Matt walked over to Sam and started tlking to him. CAris just sighed and started to leave without us. It took everyone elese a couple minutes to notice we were leaving when they  hurrdly came after us.

"CAAAARRRRIIISSSS!"

"What Juliet?" She sounded frustrated and she seemed to be more like tht nowadays.

"Im tired"

"To bad"  Juliet huffed in frustration. The horses came to a stop. over 20 wolves were blocking our paths. They shifted in front of our eyes. My mouth was gaped open in aw. I got off Bubbles and went to go make a conversation with a random girl. I mean you get tired after hanging around 3 smelly boys, an annoying bossy 14 year old girl, and a Juliet.

"Hello my name is Sabrina!" I gave her a smile.

"My name is Isabella" She gave me a smile right back. She had long straight brown hair with dark blue eyes. She was also the same height as me.

"I have a unicorn" I said

"ME to!" We jumped up and down while CAris started talking to this dude  a little bit taller then her with short brown hair. They kept looking at us.

"You know unicorns, ....love rainbows" Isabella whisphrd in my ear.

"Actually they love glitter.." I said in a duh tone i mean who doesnt know tht!

"No!"

"Yes!" It went on like tht for another 10 minutes.

"Sabrina we need to go.." CAris told me tugging me bye the arm while tht other dude was tugging on Isabellas arm.

"No I will win this argument!" I screamed in her face, Caris didnt listen and she dragged me away.

    We were on the road minutes later.."Im still right.."

"SAbrina stop mubbling to yourself." Caris shot me a look. I put in my head phones and started listening to Breathe Carolina. I was singing along until Juliet pushed me off Bubbles.

"Juliet!" CAris and me said in usion.

"I didnt do it.." Juliet looked away not looking innocent. I gave Juliet the im ganna get you back later.

"Okay maby we should go this way?" Sam pointed est. While Caris shook her heaad and pointed north. We went north sense we didnt want to argue with Caris.

"Sabrina come here" I hear a musky voice come from the bushes.

"Hello?" I went up to the bush and fell into the whole. Great i was going through what Alice felt when she fell into the whole. I didnt scream. I just kept saying hello like an idiot. I landed on a pile of leaves. "Hello!" I looked up to see blinding light.

"Really Sabrina?" CAris asked from the opening.

"noo.." My voice trailed off while i looked at all the scars on my arms and legs. I was wearing a tank top and shorts.

"Sabrina you okay!"

"No Matt im not okay. Im getting eatin bye sharks" I swear boys.

"Oh no CAris! Sabrina is getting eatin by rabid dolphins we need some turkey they wont eat her thn!" I could hear juliet go ow from all the way down here. It a good thing i love her.

"Okay, Sabrins grab on to the rope!" Sam screamed down to me.

"Okay!" The rope landed on my head and i fell to the ground. I tugged on it and i was sent up and met with the others.

"Why did you go down a deep whole Sabrina?" I looked at Juliet. She looked so clueless.

"Well i herd a voice from the bushes" Juliets eyes got all wide and ran behind Andr'e. I gave a small laugh while Caris shook her head getting back on her horse.