AIEW

Chapter 4

~4 years later~

"I'M EIGHTEEN HELL YEAH!" I scream, May 19th was my birthday and my eighteenth birthday! Ahh finally I'm an adult but is it going to be a bad thing or good thing.

"Shut up!" Ella says and throws a pillow at me; I catch it and throw it back at her.

"You are just jealous because you aren't an adult yet." I say to her and stick my tongue at her, I might be an adult but I'm still childish.

"Doesn't matter if you are the actual adult I'm still going to be more mature than you." She muffles into her pillow, "Now go back to sleep because I'm tired." She says and gets more comfortable; I take out my phone and compose a new tweet.

Yep I'm eighteen now suckers! #happydance

I post it and get ten retweets all ready, I love this bit of celebrity life; getting all the retweets and mentions about you, making people happy by just a simple click. Ahh so sweet, the bad part of celebrity life is never getting any privacy anymore! The paparazzi, drive me insane I remember when I nearly ran over one whilst I was in Atlanta it was quite funny to be honest. Ella didn't find it funny as always, she takes stuff too seriously. I look at how many retweets I have now, its 324 retweets in two minutes wow. I love my fans; I decide to mention some people.

@caverforlife Thanks for supporting me, from your leader SHANIA

@shaniacavelalala loving your twitter name, I actually sometimes go to la la la land but not always from your leader SHANIA

I also retweet some stuff and follow some of my fans, I hope it makes them happy!

OH MY GOD @THELEADEROFCAVERS JUST FOLLOWED ME!!! I LOVE YOU AND @ELEANORROCKS SO MUCH!!!

@brapbraptoelsha we love you too from your leader SHANIA!!! Xxx

I put my phone down and look over to Ella; she was on her phone now! She always does that; tells me to go to sleep and then goes on her phone.

"I see you're awake," I say to her, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, what is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"From your leader Shania" she says and I laugh, so what? It's funny, for me anyway. "SHANIA, LOOK AT YOUR COMMENTS ON THE TWEET YOU JUST SAID!" Ella screams, I pick back up my phone and go to the tweet I just made, wait why don't I just go to my mentions? I go to the mentions and see thousands of people but only one catches my eye.

@justinbieber Happy Birthday @THELEADEROFCAVERS, I hope all your dreams come true. How are you and Ella? ;) xxx

"Justin Bieber ay, why can't he ring me and say it?" I say to Ella, it was true though. He has our number, mostly because he and Ella have this kind of relationship that I can't even explain or understand.

"I don't know maybe he doesn't have any time to." As she said that, her phone rings. "It's Justin." She says with a smile on her face, yeah he has no time at all. "Hey babes," its babes now wow. "I'm sure we are in England by now," I look outside the jet's window and just see clouds, can't tell where the hell we are. "Text me, you are breaking up." She says with a huge smile on her face, "Eww Justin goodbye." She giggles out; I don't even want to know what he was saying to her. "Justin wants to talk to you," Ella says and passes the phone to me.

"Bieber." I say to greet him.

"Happy Birthday Shania, wish I could be there but you know I have more interesting things to do." He says.

"Yeah of course you do, what you going to do? Play video games with Ryan." I say mocking him at the end.

"Aren't you a dedicated belieber, remembering quotes from my music videos."