AIEW

Chapter 9

I open the apartment to Shania’s apartment with my spare keys and walk in, she was on the couch watching a movie and eating popcorn with Jaden on the right side of her looking like he wasn’t enjoying the movie.

“Oh thank goodness, Ella you are back.” Jaden says with a sigh. I place my bags down by the door and go over to the couch and collapse onto it.

“Why are you back for?” Shania says looking stunned.

“Nice to know I’m welcomed back home,” I say sarcastically.

“No seriously, I thought you would stay there until summer because you and Justin haven’t spent time with each other.”

“Well I just need a break from him for a bit.”

“You always have a break from him! You never see him,” she tells me. Why couldn’t she just accept the decision I’ve made.

“I just didn’t want to stay in Canada anymore and I think he needs his space for a little while, this is the only break he gets.” I explain to her.

“I would think he would want to spend it with you,” Jaden pitches in.

“Maybe but it is too late now, I’m here and he is angry at me.”

“I’d be angry too.” Shania mutters, I roll my eyes and take out my phone. There were three messages from Alfredo.

Hmm tell me when you are in London again

Hey hmm are you in London yet?

Err this is Justin btw I just want to speak to you

“I’m going into your bedroom okay.” I say, Shania nods and I get up and go to the bedroom. I look at my phone and see if I really wanted to ring Justin or not before I could decide my phone starts to ring and it was Alfredo or Justin most likely.

“Hello?” I say.

“Ella, you got in okay.” Phew it was Alfredo.

“Yes I did thanks, hmm were those texts really from Justin.”

“Yeah it was, do you want to talk to him?” he says.

“No it’s all right; I think I’m going to go to bed now anyway.”

“Are you positive?”

“Yeah I am bye Alfredo.” I say and hang up; I crash onto the bed and stare at the ceiling. We just need space and then after that our relationship will be perfect.

~Three Months later~

 “GET OUT THE WAY MAN.” Kenny shouts at the paparazzi as he drags me through the crowd.

“JUSTIN, JUSTIN JUSTIN DID YOU KNOW ELLA AND ALFREDO ARE GOING OUT!” A paparazzi shouts loads of others shout random crap at me as well, how can they tell me that Ella is going out with Alfredo when he has been with me in Canada all these months.

“Get in the car Justin,” Kenny says and I pull open the car door to get in, once I’m in I take of my cap and sunglasses. “Let’s go.” Kenny says and we zoom out of the airport’s car park, I get out my phone and I see Ella’s picture come up.

“Hello” I answer; I never thought she would call me.

“Are you in London?” she rushes out, she sounded upset.

“Actually yes just got here.”

“We need to talk Justin,” she says.

“Is this about me not being here for your birthday?”