AIEW

Ella pov 

I lay in bed, staring at the plain white ceiling. I never realised how beautiful the ceiling was or how interesting it is, yes it's very entertaining to look at isn't it Ella. Who needs a sexy, funny, kind boyfriend like Justin Bieber? When you have a pretty ceiling. Yeah. 

"Nice ceiling right?" A voice says next to me, my soul nearly leaps out of my body. I flick my head towards the sound and see Justin grinning at me. Slapping him, he starts to laugh. "Hey! What happened to I love you and I miss you?" 

"Well, where the hell were you?" I say as I savour my last slap for what is coming next or rather what is not. 

"Believe the truth and fuck the rumours baby. What have I always taught you huh." he says with a wink. My heart melts quicker than an ice cream on a summer day. "I was with Jaden, just thought I would give you some time to yourself." he starts as he climbs into our bed next to me. "Selena tried to get me into her car and who wouldn't to be honest. I'm cute as a button." he says with a smile. I give him a stern look. 

"Justin. Shut up and get to the point." 

"Oh yeah, sorry babe. I obviously said no way to her bull crap and she drove off without me in her dusty dry car." He says. I glare at him, he has been hanging out with Shania too much. 'dusty' 'dry' I swallow down a laugh and look at his god scupltured face. 

"Good." I finally say. 

"That's it. No, im proud of you my hero. No kisses or I'm sorry for doubting you." 

"Okay! I'm sorry for doubting you but I don't know, I just thought..." Justin cuts me off with a kiss. 

"You speak too much and I have wanted to kiss you since I've seen you. I hate when you are a grumpy little sod." he says against my lips. His lips are so damn soft and plup like ugh never stop kissing me. "I've missed you so much, please stop being angry at me. I'm trying so hard to please you baby. I love you." Aw, I feel so bad. 

"Justin I'm sorry. I have been such a bitch to be honest. I love you so much, I couldn't live with out you. You are my heart and soul." I apolgise to him. 

"You have my heart forever and always Ella Eden Maginley. Will I have yours?" He says and goes to the pocket of his leather jacket, I just realised how sexy he looks in that jacket. Wait, what is that in his hand. Oh my god. 

_______________________________________________________________________

hahahahhahahaha ;)