AIEW

Chapter 3

No No No No No No No, it can’t be! I pinch myself numerous times.

“Hi shawtys.” JUSTIN BIEBER SAYS TO US! He slurps his milkshake, I try to say something but nothing was coming out, I stared at him and he stared at us. “Well I have a concert to go to so bye my beliebers.” He adds and starts to walk very slowly away with ALFREDO!!!

“JUSTIN!!!” I shout breathless, oh my god he turns around and comes back towards me. I think I’m going to have a heart attack, oh god help me someone! I’m going to die looking at his perfect face in person!

“Yeah.” He replies, I didn’t know what to say.

“Is it really you?!?!” I blurt out; of course it’s him Ella! “I’m a big belieber oh my god I love you so much!”

“I love all my beliebers, want a picture? I always have time for you guys.” He literally just said he loves me, I look at Shania and she had her mouth wide open; I thought it would have been the other way round but no, I went over to Shania and tapped her, she blinked twice.

“Is is that Just in oh my godddd!” she stutters out, I nod my head at her. I take the camera out of our pouch and give it to Alfredo, I still can’t believe this!

“Do you mind Alfredo?” I say to him, oh my gosh I’m talking to ALFREDO!

“NO it’s cool; you look really cool by the way. Loving the top,” he says pointing; it was a top of Justin! Justin came over and looks at the top too.

“I look too cute.” He says and looks at me and smile, yes JUSTIN BIEBER SMILES AT ME! “What is your name?”

“Ella, Ella Maginley!” I rush out; this has to be a dream! “And that’s Shania, Shania Cave!” I rush out too, stuttering on the way. Shania comes over and pokes Justin.

“Oww.” He says, Shania moves back. Why did she do that?

“IT REALLY IS YOU!!!” She screams and jumps up and down.

“Yeah it’s me, Justin Bieber! Hey Shania.” He says, he takes us both and I gasp at his touch but he doesn’t seem to realise; he puts his arms around us. “Shout Bieber fever.” He shouts and smiles for the camera, I stay frozen looking at Justin but Shania shouts Bieber fever. Alfredo takes the picture and gives Shania back our camera.

“Justin we need to get going!” He says, Justin let’s go of us and looks at me.

“Are you coming to the concert?” He says and I nod furiously. “Here is backstage passes to both of you then, love you beliebers bye!” he says and gives us some passes and runs off with Alfredo; okay what just happened? Did I meet, speak and take a picture with Justin Bieber?

“Ella, what the hell?” she says and motions her hand to the door, I start pacing up and down and try to slow my breathing down. I think I’m going to have a heart attack. “Are you all right El?”

“GIVE ME THE CAMERA!” I shout and she gives it me quickly, I look at the picture of me, Justin and Shania! I am looking at him, and he is smiling his gorgeous smile. Oh my god, this just happened! OHMIGOSH, I MET FRICKING JUSTIN BIEBER! MY IDOL, MY EVERYTHING, THE BOY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SO MUCH!!!

“Ella you need to calm down okay, I know it’s a shock!” Shania says to me, I look what is in my hand wait did he give us these?

“Are these back...”

“Backstage passes to see JUSTIN BIEBER YEP!!!” She yells and I jump onto her finally screaming, I had to let it all out! This has got to be the best day of my life and I’m so happy I was enjoying it with Shania, after the concert we were going to meet, talk maybe even get another picture with JUSTIN BIEBER! My phone started vibrating at that moment, it was my mom.