AIEW

Chapter 7

I don’t like it when Justin is angry at me and I can tell he is, he doesn’t have to tell me but I’m sure we will get over this situation. I mean I have a little but I think I really hurt his feelings and I don’t know what to do, I couldn’t lie to him! My phone starts flaring out Justin’s new song for me, I love it so much.

“I love you baby oh no no.” I sing whilst walking to my phone. “Hello?”

“Hey!” Shania says on the other end.

“Shania! How are you?” I say.

“Yeah, I’m good hmm what about you?” she says creepily.

“I’m good as well.” I say. There is silence for a little while until I decide to talk.

“Seriously what’s wrong?” We both say, I gasp and laugh a little.

“The Connection!” I hear her say.

“Yes yes what is wrong?” I ask, really wanting to know.

“Well Jaden and I are okay now.” She says, oh no please don’t say what I think you are going to say please don’t. “Do I have to continue?” she says, I sigh.

“No.”

“Good. Now we don’t have to press further into the subject because I know you did the same.” She says and I nod, oh yeah she can’t see me.

“Yeah but did you regret it?”

“Err no.” I look away for a moment; well we are two different people. “Why? Did you?”

“Let’s just forget about it, I’ll talk to you later.”

“All right then. Bye.” She says lastly, I hang up the phone and look out the window. Justin was playing basketball with Ryan and Chaz. I should be his cheerleader or something! Hehe. I run down the stairs to go to the court when Pattie stops me before I get there.

“Hi Ella,” she says walking up to me with a smile.

“Hi Pattie, are you all right?” I ask with a smile of my own.

“A bit stressed really,” she says rubbing her temples.

“Oh, do you need any help? I mean, I could help you.” I say, ready to help her.

“No it is all right but thank you for asking, tell Justin I am going to one of my friend’s house.” She says beginning to walk away.

“Okay I will,” I call out. Alfredo runs in hugging me from behind.

“Ella! You have got to watch this,” he says ending the hug and gets out his phone.

“OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!” Ryan says running in with Chaz, they both look so sweaty and gross. “Hey Ella.” Ryan says noticing me at last.

“Hey.” I say and he gives me a hug.

“Look at this.” Alfredo says putting his phone in front of my face, I watch as Justin dribbles the ball but then Chaz comes and takes it away from him.

“What are you guys doing?” I hear Justin say as he runs into the foyer. Chaz then slam dunks the ball into the basket and you should of seen Justin face, I burst out laughing with the rest of them and Justin grabs the phone off of the now on the floor Alfredo. “You actually recorded it,” he says looking shocked.

“Who wouldn’t your face was priceless!” Ryan says breathless, Justin stomps to the living room in a mood now. In other situations he would have laughed but I think it was my fault that he was in a mood; I walk over to him and sat down.