AIEW

"Can we go all ready?" Shania moaned as I helped Ella pack up her things so we could exit the hospital.

"Can you shut up all ready?" Ella says to Shania and I laugh a little.

"Stop laughing Bieber," she says giving me the evils, I hold my hands up in defence and stick my tongue at her.

"How old are you? Nine." Shania's response to sticking my tongue at her.

"How old are you? Nine." I say in a mimicking voice.

"Oh it is on like donkey kong! Prepare to die BIEBER!"

"Well we are in a hospital so they can save me before my last breathe."

"Oh we will see about that!" She says preparing to lunge at me before Ella screams, we both  look at her and she sits down on the bed with a sigh.

"You all right babe," I say going to her in a worry manner. Shania goes to Ella as well and we both look at her worryingly.

"Oh now you both care."

"We've always cared!" Shania says.

"You were being an idiot," Ella says pointing at me. "And you were being an idiot and threatening to kill my boyfriend!" Ella states carrying on, she then gets up and takes her bag to carry out the room to our car waiting outside the hospital. Ugh I always do stuff to make her angry well that is if she is angry.

"We shouldn't have been acting like idiots." I say to Shania as we follow Ella behind.

"No shit Sherlock." she responds, I roll my eyes.

"Shania seriously, lets stop fucking about and start acting our ages. We can be civil to one another." I say.

"But it is fun being mean to one another, that is just our friendship. If Ella cannot handle it then her problem." She says as we enter outside, I am blinded with light from the cameras and deafened by shouts.

"ELLA ELLA WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOU AND JUSTIN!"

"ELLA ELLA EVERYONE THOUGHT YOU DIED! WHAT CAUSED YOU TO CRASH YOUR CAR?! WERE YOU DRUNK MAYBE!"

"JUSTIN JUSTIN WHERE WERE YOU AT THE TIME?! WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND ARE YOU!"

"SHANIA AND JUSTIN ARE YOU TWO GOING OUT NOW AS YOU BOTH WERE NOT WITH ELLA WHEN THE CAR CRASHED!"

New stories started to erupt as we entered the car in silence.

"Why are paps so dumb?!" Shania states as she sits down next to Ella which means I have to sit on Shania's other side.

"I don't know, why are you two sometimes dumb?" Ella says, I huff and answer the question.

"Because that is just human nature, we are all make mistakes. I'm not perfect Ella, I'm not the Justin Bieber you thought I was when you were a teenager. I'm Justin, this is me. It is getting hard to prove that to you everyday, you just seem to be angry with me all the time. I love you Ella but do you love me?" and with that said, I exit the car to be welcomed by paparazzi once again.

"DID YOU HAVE A LITTLE ARGUMENT IN THERE JUSTIN?!"

"IS JELLA BACK TOGETHER?!"

"Why don't you tell me, in your magazines tomorrow." I say and walk off down the street, I begin walking when someone beeps at me and rolls down the window.

"Get in," she says to me. How about hell to the no, I carry on walking and she drives her car backwards.

"You know that is dangerous right." I say still walking.