AIEW

Chapter 6

“NIGHT AGAIN MOM!” I shout and close the door to Ella and I’s bedroom, I turn around to find Ella tucked into the bed with the covers pulled to her chin. “Err is it cold in here?” I ask.

“Fricking freezing!” she says and looks at me, she shudders looking at me. “You are making me cold! How can you be shirtless in this cold weather?!”

“It isn’t cold.” I say getting into the bed. “I’ll warm you up.” I say and wrap my arm around her, she snuggles into me. She really was cold, I stroke her arm to try and warm her up.

“I’m not a cat,” she says.

“Sorry I was trying to be more caring.” I tell her, I couldn’t help the smile on my face.

“I don’t like stroking and you have never done it before so why start now?” she says.

“Why don’t you like it?” I say with a smirk, knowing she is going to get irritated.

“I just don’t!” she says on edge, I flip onto her in a single move. “WHAT THE HELL!” She screams, I don’t think it was loud enough for anyone to hear though.

“What is wrong?” I say innocently.

“You are on me,” she breathes out. Why is she so cute?! “Get off, please.” She says sweetly, girl please I don’t fall for that.

“I like it up here.” I say looking down on her with a teasing smile, she looked like she was blushing but it was too dark to tell.

“Justin no! Be good and get off me!” she squeals, I bend down to silence her with my lips. She doesn’t retaliate so I don’t think she really wanted me to get off her.

“I love you Ella.” I whisper.

“I love you too.” She whispers back.

*

Ella POV

That was, I don’t even know how to describe it! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY I DID IT?!

“Hey.” I hear him say and I turn towards his smiling face, why is he always smiling? I furrowed my eyebrows together, what have I done? “What’s wrong?” He says touching my shoulder.

“What’s wrong?! This is wrong! I wasn’t even thinking about what I was doing last night.”I say mumbling the last bit, I love Justin but I’m seventeen this is all so wrong just so so wrong. I was going to wait until I was married to go this far in a relationship!

“I don’t understand, I asked you and you said yes.” He says and mutters something else I couldn’t hear. He looked angry if I wasn’t mistaken.

“It was in the heat of the moment!” I say getting out of the bed, I couldn’t stay in it! “I am going to have a shower.” I mutter before leaving to go to the bathroom.

Justin POV

I thought it was what she wanted but obviously from the dispute we just had I was so very wrong and now I’ve taken something from her that I can never give back! I hear a knock on the door interrupting my thoughts, I shout come in and my mom walks in with a worried look on her face.

“Justin.” She says in her worried voice, what is going to happen now?

“I’m sorry mom.” I say straight away to get it over and done with.

“I forgive you but you should have a bit of self control Justin plus I saw Ella and she didn’t look happy.”

“I don’t know.” I say rubbing my eyes, I was still tired but who wouldn’t be, I needed to talk to someone other than my mom. It was a bit awkward talking about this kind of thing with her, I wonder where Kenny is? If I talked to Alfredo he would just tease me.

“Well I’m going to leave you, Ryan and Chaz are downstairs.”

“What?! Really?” I say now excited to see my old friends.

“Yes.” She says walking out the door, I get up and run downstairs. I haven’t seen them since Christmas! I couldn’t see them on my birthday since I was in London for my tour.

“RYAN! CHAZ!” I shout coming into the living room, they lift their heads up towards me with massive smiles.

“JUSTIN!” Ryan shouts and come running up to me ready to tackle me down to the floor, I put him in a headlock and scruff his hair up.

“Nice try.” I say oblivious of Chaz rushing up to me until he is on my back. “Ahh get off dude!” I say trying to shake him off. He doesn’t shove so I do a body slam to the floor; you messed with the wrong ninja today!

“OWW!” He shouts and Ryan and I begin to laugh at him.

“He did tell you to get off him.” Ryan says.

“Boys will be boys.” My grandma says coming into the living room.

“Morning grandma.” I say walking over to kiss her on the cheek.

“Don’t come anywhere near me with your dirty self young man.” She says and hobbles over to the couch, I was quite offended actually.

“I am going to have a shower now then!” I say and run up the stairs to my bathroom as I was coming near to it I heard it was still running. Oh yeah Ella. I could hear she was crying, oh my god what have I done! I knock on the door, what are you doing Justin?! She isn’t going to let you in. I hear the shower turn off and sniffling until she opens the door, a load of steam runs out of the bathroom and then I see her. Her eyes were red and wet, I wanted to give her a hug but she walked away before I could even try.

“ELLA!” I call after her, she keeps and walking saying nothing until we got to the bedroom.

“What?” she says as she goes over to her suitcase.

“Don’t you want to talk?” I ask but she just shakes her head.

“You should take a shower.” She simply says, I lean my head back and look to the ceiling.

“Ella please I just want to...” I start but she cuts me off.

“There isn’t anything to say, it’s my own fault!”

“You regret it!” I say, my heart felt like it was going to shatter.

“Yes I do because I am seventeen and were not married, it was a mistake okay although it was a mistake it doesn’t mean I don’t love you.” She says.

“How am I supposed to know?!” She was confusing my feelings big time.

“Well my tummy goes all weird and I just think oh my gosh you are so amazing and it’s not your looks either it’s just you as a person Justin, I love you but I wasn’t ready last night and it’s too late now so can we move on?” she says, I try to soak up everything she has told me, there isn’t any point arguing over this. Last night was something to me and it will not be forgotten. I nod to her question anyway, I feel so angry with myself and her! She walks over me and kisses me on the lips; okay I can’t feel angry now. Her kisses are bliss paradise