AUTHOR'S NOTE.

ABSQUATULATE  is one of the most beautiful words that i have come accrose and it means to leave abruptly or to leave without saying Goodbye which is represented in the book when Dave Evans decides to live his son without saying a proper goodbye and without having any intentions of ever coming back for him.

As Dave continues to live in his goodlife, he is diagnosed with cancer and later on realises his son, Riley, deserves to know him before he dies off.

The book was definetly not inspired by any life experiences that i have personally gone through but It was inspired by my neighbor's son's estimated future.

My neighbour has a 4year old son but it seems as if she doesn't really care for him as much and she seems to messing around with different men despite being a married woman and a mother to two beautiful sons. (Her husband is currently working in another town).
Her child has tooth problems which are represented by Riley wearing braces and having tooth decay problems from a very young age in the book.

This book is just an assumption of what this child's future may turn out to be, according to my imaginations.
It was not written to hurt anyone in any way but to just raise awareness on how we raise our children and awareness on how our actions or what we've been through could make an impact on our behaviour and future in general.
By the way, in the end:

Pete and Joey adopeted a beautiful 8year old baby girl called April.
Riley never got a chance to meet Jala and slowly they stopped even talking to each other. Riley also loves his new sister April more than he even expected and his relationship with Pete became way better than it ever was.
Nicholas still hopes one day he'll get a chance to have Cassidy in his arms once again.
And Tony remains the same ;)

I am a girl.
I'm not part of the LGTBQ+ community but i am also not homophobic.
I am 14.
And i write books for fun and play around with my imagination by reading other people's works.

Yes, my imagination runs wild and may be a bit disturbing at times but i really hope it didn't make someone cringe as they were reading this😅.

Lotsa love to everybody who has managed to finish this book and has put effort in helping me put this book out there.

The more positive comments, reads and votes i get will make me know you enjoyed it and are willing to read another one of my crazy stories/books.

Have a great day and don't forget God is watching over you and will bless you with all you need one day<3.