Chapter ⚠︎⚠︎

I restore the power and pull myself and Cuphead up, back into the vent shaft. We encounter Mugs who gets startled by Poppy who appears in the smaller vent shaft on the opposite side of the room. "yeah, we kinda ran into her.." I explain to him and he just nods because he's still busy catching his breath from the scare he got. "Hey, over here! I see you~" She giggles. "I should be able to follow you through the vents! This way." She chirps and we walk over towards the door that is now turned on by the power we restored. I scan my hands as Poppy is humming her song at the end of the hallway. "Hold on guys, we'll make this quick.." I say as we stand in front of the HUGE hole in the ground... Cups and Mugs grab onto me and I shoot my red hand at the handle on the ceiling, swing us across the abyss and land with both feet at the other side of the hole. "I'M ALIVE??!!!" Mugman squeaks. "WHY AM I ALIVE??!!" And I roll my eyes. "Your believe in me is overwhelming.." I say sarcastically. "Oh, don't mind checking those doors, they're locked-" I say and I open the door in front of us. "Oh look, there she is!" Cuphead says pointing at Poppy standing at the edge of a large hole in the ground. "Whatever the fuck is going on with this factory and holes in floors and ceilings?" Cuphead asks making me snicker. "My thought exactly!" I mutter trying not to show I actually liked his exclamation. Cuphead looks surprised at me with a tint of pink across his cheeks, but I don't notice it.

I walk over to Poppy and she turns around, looking up at me. "Listen.. I'm going to need to to trust me- AAAAAAAAAAA!!" She yelps as she was pulled down into the hole by a hand, belonging to Mommy Longlegs. "OH NO!! GET ME OUT, NOW!!!" Cuphead yells frantically gripping onto the fence doors located in this room. "That's it. We're out! Curly Wurly girl is having her way with everyone, and WE are not here for it."
[Daz Black moment? Anyone..? No? Okay.]
Mugman says nervously walking back into the hallway we just came from. With my grab pack I grab the both of them by the waist and pull them both back to me. "We have to jump down the hole." I say and Mugman looks at me in pure horror. "ARE. YOU. CRAZYYYYYY????!!!" He yells in fear / rage. "It sound very logical, but (y/n) knows the game so we better listen to her.." Cuphead says and I look at him in slight disbelieve. 'The first minute you break my heart, the next one you're completely being on my side and trusting me to save our butts from the evil toys?' I think but I shake it off. "We're not gonna die, it's what the game wants.. We can die later so get up." I say and I jump down, the brothers looking after me as I disappear in the dark abyss. A faint thud is heard as I hit the slide and I go; "WHEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEEE!!" And soon I come at the end of the slide. "Come on you guys, this is so much fun in real life!" You yell from the end of the slide. Cuphead being the first to jump and Mugman following shortly after before saying that this game is complete 'bullshit'. You didn't really know when they'd reach the end, so before you knew it Cuphead fall onto you and you two laid on each other in a rather... Ahem... Suspicious position... ⍨

Again another puzzle to solve... This one was rather easy so in no-time the gate to the 'Game Station' was opened quickly. "Yeah.. something is definitely going to kill or chase us." Cuphead says blankly, not buying this whole new situation. We walk over to the end of the hallway and I tell them to not get startled by the next move. I shoot the red hand towards the Red Hand Scanner but it, indeed, get's blocked by Mommy Longlegs.

"A new playmate!" Was heard from up the ceiling, Cuphead protectively holds onto me. I don't protest which makes me come to the conclusion... I still love him... 'Pathetic bitch I am..!' I innerly curse to myself.
"It's been so long. Isn't this exciting, Poppy?" Mommy Longlegs crawls down from the ceiling holding Poppy in one hand, a spider web over her mouth so she cannot speak. Instead Mommy Longlegs does the talking for her...
"Very exciting, Mommy!" Mommy imitates Poppy's voice.
"Mommy heard that Miss Poppy was going to just give you the train code to escape. Now how is that fun? Instead, why don't we make a game out of it? The  is still working. It'll be just like old times." She smiles sweetly, proud of her plan. "I don't trust this (y/n).." Cuphead whispers into your ear and you nod.
"And if you win all three games, I'll give you the train code!" 'Poppy' speaks.
"Mommy loves that idea, Poppy!" Mommy Longlegs agrees with 'Poppy'.
"Ooo, you're going to have so much fun. Head to Musical Memory and Mommy will get things started." She chirps before turning her whole personality upside down.
"Obey the rules, or I'll tear you apart and eat your insides while you're still alive." She says creepily, making Cuphead pull me closer to him it makes me blush softly. Mommy Longlegs snickers before disappearing into the dark abyss on the ceiling laughing maniacally.

"Boy.. She's creepy!" Mugman yells from behind us. The door opens and we enter some sort of waiting room. Cuphead is still holding onto me, I didn't know if I wanted him to let go or not. Love is so confusing... "Oh, that's a dead and covered in blood toy!" Mugman yelps and you giggle. "You're going to see a lot more here my friend." You grin and he shudders. "Another wonderful reason to get the fuck outta her ASAP!!" He concluded. You switch the handle down and the large metal door opens up, revealing the Game Station. The lights turn on slowly by itself as you three enter the room- No, shanty more likely. "Woahhhh.. This place is massive! You cannot tell me you weren't scared to be here as a kid, right?" Cuphead exclaims and you nod. "It used to be like on the picture on the wall we just saw.. It looked very nice until... It happened.." You muttered the last part. "I can see that.. Hey, what's that over there? Is that the train Poppy was talking about?" Cuphead asks skipping over to the large train. "Oh look at this! What does this do?" He exclaims pulling down the lever with the red glowing light.

"HI KIDS! WELCOME TO THE GAME STATION ! I''M STELLA AND WE HAVE THREE SUPER-DUPER FUN GAMES TO PLAY! THESE LITTLE TESTS JUST SHOW US HOW CRAZY STRONG AND SMART YOU ARE! FOLLOW MOMMY LONGLEGS DOWN THE STAIRS, AND WE'LL START WITH PLAYING MUSICAL MEMORY! SEE YOU IN A BIT!"

The voice on the intercom calls. "Three games, three friends. That's one game per person, easy right?" Mugman suggests and me and Cups nod. The door to Musical Memory opens and we look at each other. "You played these before, right (y/n)?" Mugs asks and I nod. "I did. Musical Memory is like Simon Says. Then we have Wack-A-Wuggy! , where you have to like smack Huggy Wuggy toys in order to win the game and at last Statues; the hardest one." I explain. "I'm good at memory games, so I'll pick the first one." Mugman says. "I have good reflexes and I was better at aiming my bullets when we had to defeat those deptors so I'll pick the second game." Cuphead says and they look at you. "I was the best in Red Light, Green Light so I'll pick the last one then.." You say, feeling scared. Statues was totally not your favorite! You didn't like PJ Pug-a-Pillar, you had some nightmares about him when you first played the game. Cuphead noticed and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "I know you're scared but I know you can do this! You did this on your computer with only a keyboard to move, now you can experience the whole thing a your own free will! Isn't that like, oh I don't know.. EVERYONE'S BIGGEST DREAM!?" He cheers excitedly and you smile at him. "Guess that's true.." You mutter and he smiles. "Mugman, you need a grab pack for this game. You also have to make a new hand, but make sure to bring two extra for me and Cups. Okay?" You explain to Mugman as you give him your grab pack.

"I won't let you down.."

1472 words