Chapter ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ (long, warning)

*Lights off*

As fast as I could I run through the barrier of walls. I hear PJ slowly walk over to me, along with the muffled screaming from Cups and Mugs.

*Lights on*

I stand stiff... God I'm sweating.

*Lights off*

'Run run run, as fast as you can (y/n)!!' I think as I reach the ladder up to the ring parkour. 'This is so tense when you play it real fucking life..!'

*Lights on*

I look behind me as I'm halfway the ladder. There he comes, the happy looking Pug-A-Pillar crawls towards me, slowly but intimidating...

*Lights off*

I carefully but swiftly swing over the parkour, it's easier when you actually fully control your own actions! Still, I don't know if PJ will catch me if I'm swinging mid-air...

*Lights on*

I freeze, but the Grab Pack doesn't. "He counts body movement, so if you don't move your body.. He will not catch you..." Mommy Longlegs explains. 'That's a relief then I guess..' I think and then the lights turn off again.

*Lights off*

The end is there. I drop down on the floor and rush over to the pipe with the word 'easy' above it. I decide not to get in it yet, so I can see where PJ is.

*Lights on*

'Alright, there you are..' I innerly exhale in relief. I turn back to the pipe, ready to crawl for my life.

*Lights off*

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, shit, oh my god, oh my god, OHMYGODDDD!!" I curse as I crawl through the pipe. It's so small here, I can barely fit through!

*Lights on*

'There's the end! I'm so damn close!' I innerly scream. I feel PJ enter the pipe... Since his speed is a bit faster then mine I'm really starting to panic now...

*Lights off*

As I begin to crawl, I trip over my own hands and my Grab Pack is now stuck! I try to get up as fast as I can, but no luck...

*Lights on*

'Nononononononononononononono...!!' I start to tear up as I see PJ slowly appear behind me... "God damnit.." I mutter and as soon as the lights turn off again...

*Lights off*

*PLOP!!* I take off the green hand leaving my Grab Pack behind and storming out of the pipe and jumping on the first yellow block that's reachable for me.

*Lights on*

'Wait.. how am I gonna-?' I think as I now remember I have to pull myself up to the abandoned room at the end of the course.

*Lights off*

"Just run (y/n), this was your best part of the course! Don't screw up..." I say as I jump from block to block, reaching the end in no time!

*Lights on*

'I think I know something.. But it's risky...' I think but then another thought comes up into my mind... 'Well, what isn't risky here? You wanna live or you wanna die?'

*Lights off*

I run over to the place where I was originally supposed to grab onto a pipe on the ceiling. "It's now or never...