Chapter ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

"Guys! I'm back and you don't know what I just saw!!" Mugman breaths as he comes out running from Musical Memory. He stops in his tracks when he sees me sad on a bench and Cuphead nowhere to be seen. "Did.. Did I miss something..?" He carefully asks and I nod carefully. "I wanted to forgive Cuphead but he doesn't let me.. He's in one of the play structures now but I don't think he wants to get out any time soon.." I say softly trying to hold back my tears. Mugman sighs and takes off the Grab Pack. "I'll talk to him.. Stay here.." He smiles and I nod slowly as I hear his fancy shoes echo through the hall.

I carefully look around the building, seeing more and more cobwebs I didn't notice when we first entered the Game Station. Suddenly my eyes dart on a pink shoe disappearing in the ceiling. I look back in the direction she supposedly came from and I see a bunny toy hanging on the ceiling. "She killed him..? Oh G-God..." I whispered bringing my hand to my mouth. I never noticed that in the game when I played it at... home...

"(Y/n)!" I heard a familiar voice call and I look at the person who the voice belonged to.. Cuphead and Mugman. I stand up from the bench and Cuphead ran up to me, tackling me into a big tight hug. "I am so terribly sorry! I-I want you to forgive me but I feel like you shouldn't.. Please.." He rambles and I rub his back while smiling into his shoulder. "Please what? I already forgave you, dummy.." I mutter and he backs away, not letting go of me however. "R-really..?" "Really." There's a silence between us, but it's broken by Mugman who gave a soft cough. "Cuphead.. it's time for you to go onto the next game.." Mugman softly spoke and Cups nods. He walks over to the table with now the middle handle light blinking. He pulls it and the intercom speaks again...

"WHOA! YOU DID FANTASTIC! WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO BE THIS SMART? MOMMY IS SUPER PROUD OF YOU! BUT I'M SURE SHE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT HERSELF. OUR NEXT GAME IS WACK-A-WUGGY! HEAD DOWNSTAIRS AND HAVE FUN!"

The door opens and Cuphead puts on the Grab Pack. "Well.. guess this is goodbye..?" He asks nervously and I shake my head. "This is a 'good luck and see you soon'" I smirk and he chuckles. "Take care brother, see you in a bit." Mugman says hugging his brother tightly. "It's a stupid arcade like game where you have to hit puppets in order to win. What can possibly go wrong?" He grins and Mugman punches his arm playfully. "Just make sure not to die Cups, you never know if we come back on a spawnpoint now that we're in the actual game." I say in a serious way. "Awww~ Protective are we now (n/n)?" Cuphead grins and I kiss his cheek. "As a good luck.." I smirk and I step on his foot rather strongly. "OUCH!!" "As a 'don't fuck us up again'" I smirk and he pouts.

(Cuphead POV)

I walk down the stairs before looking back at my brother and (y/n). There's only a long ominous hallway where I have to walk through and I see many Huggy Wuggies on the walls. I enter the room of the game and a tape starts playing as the door is closed. The tape simply explains what I'm supposed to do and it doesn't seem too hard, but then...

"The toys in this game used to have strings attached to them, so they could be pulled back when they got too close to the children..." Mommy Longlegs explains, but then.. she shows me a hand full of strings as she throws them on the ground. "Have fun...~" And the lights turn off. 'I think I just signed my death fund..' I think and I hear movement in the holes. "Fucking Hell! Go away!!" I yell as I see two Huggy Wuggy toys climb out of the holes. For a good three minutes I'm punching all the toys away back into their holes. Suddenly the lights turn back on and Mommy Longlegs starts to speak again.

"Oh, you did it.." She growls. "I did bitch! That's right!" "Hurray! Mommy is so proud of youuuuuu...~ Here, Mommy has another hint for you.." She says as I see the vent door open and her hand sticking out. I pick up the piece of paper she's holding and she continues to speak. "Only one game left to play.. Hmmm, sad... Mommy was hoping you'd stay here forever! Though.. it's never to late to change your mind...~" She chuckles evilly after she said that and I crawl through the opened vent. I find myself in a maze of hallways and closed gates. I find a way out but it's blocked by nailed planks. I do however see a gate with a switch behind it and walk over to it to see if I can flip the switch however...