FILES_PLAYTIMECO:_COMPLAINTS_19xx

Date: 06-18-1992
About: Security Camera Footage
Location: CAS.ENTRANCE01
—————————————————

It doesn't happen this often we find something rather ominous and strange on our security cameras.

Checking the cameras every morning and for the past few weeks... We've noticed unusual things on the screen images. Sudden glitches or snow on the screens. The red carpet, which is permanently nailed onto the ground, in front of the front doors gets unexplained stains. Also something or someone crawling underneath it...

We'll have security looking at it, maybe checking the computers connected to our camera system, seeing if we can find any errors.

I'll report it to the Boss tomorrow.

- King Dice, co-boss of Devil's Casino

Date: 02-11-1996
About: Security Camera Footage
Location: EST.HALLWAY12
—————————————————

Only 2 months into the new year and things already went wrong. Again there's a notice on strange activities on the security cameras! This time, it's noticed in the hallways of the casino, the East Hallway to be precise.

Notice has been blood dripping from the walls and the system also warned for an audio recording had been made when the cameras were shut off to 'stand-by'. When I played it there could be heard children screams but also adult screams from an unknown direction. This is unusual because Hell is only 3 floors down beneath the casino and the casino is sound proof from Hell.

I first thought it was the boss who liked to play a trick or two but when I asked him he told me he had no idea. Using my green eyes I saw he was telling the truth, sending shivers down to my spine. I didn't want to show him the recordings yet because he didn't believe me... yet...

I plan on staying at the casino after closing hours, to see if I can find anything strange. I'll keep this record updated if anything strange happens again.

- King Dice, co-boss of Devil's Casino

Date: 09-22-2021
About: Disappearance of staff
Location: Unknown
——————————————

I can say for the past week things have been quiet normal, although a strange scent could be smelled all around the casino. It wasn't anything nasty, in fact it was rather sweet. Like flowers perhaps. Well, the whole part about things being 'normal' was a bit of a lie.. Our best worker, (y/n) (l/n) had a bit of a rough time since we hired a new server...

I could not fire Miss (l/n) due to her good reputation and the representation of the casino, guests absolutely adore her and her happy attitude. But today... After her break she never came back on the work floor. In fact, she and the two brothers Cuphead and Mugman disappeared. The strange smell faded along with their disappearance...

There is no simple explanation for this. I must have security look at this. I also should report this to boss before he breaks down the whole casino... Can't let that happen again.

- King Dice, co-boss of Devil's Casino