Chapter_ERROR 404_

"WHERE ARE THEY??!!" The Devil roared loudly as all the imps and King Dice stood frightened in the corner of the office.

"THEY'VE BEEN ABSENT FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS NOW!! IF THEY AREN'T BACK TODAY YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL!!!!" He yells almost setting the office on fire. "Uhmmm... b-boss..?" King Dice tried.

"WHAT?!!" Devil yelled. King Dice pointed past Devil who raised an eyebrow and turned around to find a winding toy on his throne. "What the..." He said picking it up. "What's this?" He asked as he started to wind it.

A small tune, called 'Pop goes the Weasel', started playing as he was winding up the small box. Everyone was silent as the tune kept on playing and playing until finally...

BOING!!!

A massive claw came out of the box and grasped The Devil and King Dice together, pulling them into the box with much force. "WHAT THE HELL!!?? NOOO MY TRIDENT!!!" The Devil yelled as he tried to grasp his beloved trident with him but it was too late...

The room stayed silent when the two of them got trapped into the box, that wouldn't budge an inch open!

"I guess this is a day early off?" Asked one of the little imps to the others who shrugged before leaving the office.

-

The Devil and King Dice land in the middle of the Game Station. They look around in confusion and fear as they see the dead toys hanging on the ceiling. "Not my kind of tea..." The Devil mutters to Dice who nods in agreement.

They see a huge hand crawling over the ceiling, grabbing the dead toys one by one... They stay silent as they watch it all happen. They then smell a burning scent coming from the other side of the room. When the hand was gone they ran towards the burning smell and walked over to the train rails...

"We are not getting down there are we?" Dice asked Devil who nodded. "I can sense the presence of those cups and y/n down there. So yes, we are going down there." He said walking down the tunnel, Dice following after him.

They walked for what seemed hours, until there were some words visible on the walls of the tunnel. With bright colors, some words were only partially visible and the rest was smeared out.

They keep walking and walking, finally being able to read some of the words. " 'Go back.' " Devil read out loud. " 'Beware the purple monster!' " Dice read. " 'It is time, for the hour of JOY!!' " They read together out loud. "The hour of Joy? What does that even mean?" Dice asks. "Probably something that didn't involve 'joy'. Since I feel this place has a lot of history..." Devil says before they heard a loud yell.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The jump at the yell of fear and quickly run towards it, finding a sea of flames! "What happened here??" Dice asks as they try to get past the flaming train. "I don't know, but whatever happened, it isn't pleasant..." Devil responds.

They find a door saying 'Playcare' and they enter it. "God it really smells weird in here..." Devil murmurs. "Really old and... *sniff sniff* ...like flowers?" He fills his sentence up. "Hey boss! Over here!" Dice calls from a bit up ahead, holding something in his hand. Devil walks over to Dice and inspects the thing Dice was holding. "Isn't that Miss y/n's ribbon?" Devil asks and Dice nods.

"What's that over there?" Devil asks, picking up a broken Grabpack. "I don't know? But it seems to come in handy." Dice says pointing at the hand of the Grabpack. "Ha ha... very funny. It seems to be missing a piece. But let's go find our employees." Devil says putting on the Grabpack.

"Boss, do you think we might find them here? I mean... The yell we just heard sounded like one of those two cups." Dice asked. "I don't know Dice, but this ribbon is our proof they indeed have been here." Devil says as they both start to notice the claw marks on the walls are getting worse and bigger. There were also some pictures of young children here and there.

"Wow, would you look at that... That sure seems like a happy child." Dice mutters. "It looks like we're in the real world, but yet we still are the same?" Devil says before seeing something move in the darkness.

"What... Was that..?"