Chapter 9- Bloodshed and Poison

*Next Day*

Scott's POV

Walking back into Shelby's cabin after a little while, I see her laying on her bed, still sneezing. Seemingly, she hasn't been doing much better since last night. My poor Snowflake.

"Shelby, how are you feeling?" I question as I sit down next to her, watching as she seems to snuggle up to me.

"A little better, I guess, but still pretty under the weather" she answers, resting her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her in response, resting the side of my head ontop of her own.

"I'm sure you'll feel better soon. Try and get some sleep today, alright? I'll come check on you later on, after the supply run. I'll make sure everybody knows that you're not feeling well, so they won't disturb you" I tell her.

They'd be damned to eternal hell if they ever disturbed her. I would make sure of it.

She nods, "Okay", and allows me to lay her down gently. I smile as she snuggles into her sheets and beckons me in for a hug. I happily oblige, and let her hug me. I could feel her smiling against my neck.

I giggle and pull away after a little bit, "I'll see you later, Snowflake" I say, kissing her forehead before heading out the door with my axe in hand.

I won't see her directly after the supply run, but i'll see her later, for sure... later on, I have plans.

(And now we start Mystro's part of the chapter)

3rd POV

Scott looked at his list of ingredients, and he seemed ready to go if anything. Everything was properly prepared... not that he was conscious and checked like 5 times or anything.

He sighed, he didn't doubt in his ability he couldn't kill them, he's been dreaming for days to finally get a kill after having been so damn impatient again, he underestimated himself and his power to contain the bloodshed that was bound to happen in an hour or so, as he wishes to sweet talk with them. Give them one last conversation to relent their last words into his own.

He had already told Meghan and Jimmy the other day about the diner, now he is just expecting them at his doorstep in 4 minutes. He'd gone insane waiting, counting every single second that passed by, knowing they would be late thanks to Jimmy having some issues with a certain someone he remembers before all this being late to their group hangouts.

Even then, he's surprised Jimmy is able to even remember, he doesn't remember who they are, but he's surprised in general that the brain inside his skull had actually remembered something instead of like a cod fish in a lake alone fighting a salmon.

He was getting impatient, his mental resolve and the clock ticking inside his head is unbearable. The knife downstairs where the dinner was ready called for him. His crossbow laid with an arrow.

He was actually hungry to be honest, although he would succumb to blood more than hunger any day, he was hungrier to see his victims fall than to satisfy the need of actual food into his stomach. Thankfully, he will be attending to both those needs soon if Meghan and Jimmy hurry the fuck up.

"500...501..." he trailed, his voice catching to each second that passed, he was scarily enough able to do maths. If he can do math, then god knows he's fully lost his marbles to a stupid dinner date because he's impatient to see the mighty of their group fall so quickly.

Scott groaned, growing even more impatient. Jimmy says he's getting annoyed when the grain dude shows up late. He's getting on Scott's nerves just by simply being an idiot.

Scott sighed as he quit waiting at his door. Walking towards a desk beside his bed, one he would only use to forge his weapons as this one he doesn't necessarily need to hide for its something inside everybody else's cabins.