💜10💜

~KIM YN HOW DARE YOU DRINK MY BANANA MILK.

A loud sound was echoed in the Kim Mansion. It was a peaceful morning before the trouble makers of the house decided to ruin the peace. Before it was peaceful now it was a mess full.

Jungkook is running behind YN chasing her cause she drank his banana milk. Jin is scolding Namjoon cause you know he again broke one vass. Suga is sleeping on Jhope's lap not minding the chaos if the house. Jimin and Taehyung are bickering over some small thing. 

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim came out from their room hearing the loud voices dining from living room. When they came, Mrs. Kim was shocked on seeing what was happening. But Mr. Kim,  well he was happy. He was so happy after seeing the chaos which used to happen years ago. He was happy seeing his sons are back to their original self again.

Mrs. Kim came and sat near Hoseok. Hoseok greeted her

~Good Morning Mom. Said Hoseok while flashing his sunshine smile. He was sitting in the couch shrugging everything that was happening in the mansion. Like it was normal for him. And Ya it was.

~Good Morning too you to Hoseok. Well what is happening here?
Asked Mrs. Kim or their Mom with confusion written all over her face as she was not familiar with this.

~Nothing Mom, daily drama of the house. Said a faint sleepy voice. Mrs. Kim flinched hearing the voice and looked at Hoseok who was pointing his one finger to the figure sleeping on his laps.

~Suga, Weren't you sleeping? When did you woke up?

Suga- No, I was just resting.

Mrs. Kim made a 'O' with a her face and then again looked at the chaos.

Mrs. Kim- When will they stop this?

Suga- Hobi.

Said Suga sitting and looking at Hoseok. Hoseok nodded and stood up. He stood in the center of living room, took a deep breath and then shouted

Hoseok- YA EVERYONE THE DRAMA IS ENOUGH FOR TODAY. LET'S HAVE OUR BREAKFAST. COME IN DINNING ROOM NOW.

He said and like he was their owner, everyone listened to him and within 5 minutes every Kim sibling was present in the dining room, suiting in their places. Mrs. Kim was shocked but she also went and sat on her place. After that all of them started their breakfast and were talking to each other like nothing happened a few minutes ago.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jin- Shall we go now?

YN- Oppa, Jimin Oppa is not here till now.

So, they all are standing in the garage, waiting for Jimin as they gave to go to school/university. After a few minutes Jimin came and gave them a awkward smile.

Jimin-  Sorry for being late. Let's go.

Everyone X Jimin- Ok

They all sat in their limo and the driver started driving. All of them were talking to each other. Just then a question came in YN's mind. So she thought of asking her Oppa's.

YN- Hobi Oppa.

Hoseok looked at her and not only him now everyone's attention was on her.

Hoseok- Yes YN do you wanna ask or say something?

YN- Ne, actually I was wondering you told all of us that you get to know you are adopted at the age of 10. Right?

Hoseok- Yes, but why are you asking?

YN- umm... Do you know at what age you were adopted?

Jin- When He was 1 year old.

YN- So, how did Dad found you?

Suga- Let me tell you. Dad was out of the house for having a walk in one park. When he was coming back, he heard the sound of someone crying. He went in the direction of the sound and found a small baby in a basket. And it was Hobi. Their was a letter in the basket in which there was written that They don't want a child or something and a photo was also there.

RM- Whose photo, Hyung?

Hoseok- My real parents.

V- That means you know who are your real parents?

Hoseok-Aniyo. I just saw their photo.

Jk- Oh. So do you want to meet them?

Hoseok- Never in my life.

Jimin- Wae?

Hoseok- I don't wanna see the person who left me to die there. And they are now no one to me. You all are my family and I am very happy with you all. Cause I love you all so much.

BTS and YN- We live you too Hobi/ Hobi Hyung/ Hobi Oppa.

Driver- Sir we arrived.

Jin- Ok every one let's go.

Everyone X Jin- Ne Eomma.

Jin- Aish these kids.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side

Mrs. Kim - Honey I wanna tell you something?

Mr. kim- What happened is everything alright?

Mrs. Kim- Yes. Don't worry. Actually since you told us about Hoseok being adopted I think it's time I tell you something about YN?

Mr. Kim- What do you wanna tell about YN?

Mrs. Kim- Actually YN ___________________________

Hey
How are you.
How was the chapter
Hope you like it.
I know I again took a lot time to upload but I promise, I will try to update fast.
Meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋👋👋

Don't forget to vote and Comment

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 900