Chapter 3: The Orphanage

Y/N's POV

I would love to spend more time with Inupi, Koko, and Akane but right now I have other things to do in order to insure Takemichi's success.

It's already the end of November 2002, I have roughly a year left to prepare to save Shin. So that's why I'm going to him right now.

"Y/N! It's been a while, I heard that you saved the Inupi siblings from a house fire. You are incredibly brave for such a young girl."

"I only did my part, Shin."

"Okay okay Y/N, by the way, do you remember the time when I mentioned my brothers? Well, I told them about how courageous you were and one of them actually wants to meet with you."

This is going to be easier than I expected. I'm guessing Mikey wants to meet me because Izana isn't the type to meet someone like that. I guess I'm going to be meeting him first. "Sure, I'll meet him, Shin. I was actually curious about your brothers."

"That's great, Y/N. But my other brother actually lives in an orphanage and I was actually hoping you can change him a little. Help him become less lonely, you know?"

I see so Shin thinks I will be able to help Izana become a happier kid... Well, I was going to do that whether or not he wants that. "Then let's go meet him, Shin" and I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the shop.

"Right now?!"

"Yes, now. You are done work right?"

Shin then smiled at me and said, "okay let's go meet my brother, Y/N".

......

Izana's POV

I was playing with Kakucho when I heard a familiar bike sound so I ran toward the sound. When I arrived I saw Shinichiro with an unfamiliar girl next to him.

"Izana, I brought a friend today. She's the girl I have been talking about, the one who courageously saved her friends from the house fire." I see so he brought her today, she's just going to waste my time.

"Hi, Izana! My name is L/N Y/N! Nice to meet you, I heard a lot about you from Shinichiro. I'm glad to finally meet with you." Shin talks about me to other people! I thought he wouldn't because he already has a brother...  But this girl spoke so professional yet so friendly at the same time. I don't know what to think of her, right now. She's hard to read that's for sure.

Y/N's POV

Mentioning that Shin talks about him will make him think that Shin talks about him and really does care about him. It'll help me become closer to him while he has a more secure feeling that he does care for him.

I don't really want to manipulate him but there's only so much time and I haven't done very much. I still need to meet the others and prove to them that I am trustworthy so it would be easy to save them when a different arc starts. I don't have time to prove to them during the arcs because that'll be too late and I won't be able to do very much to change the future. 

"Umm Y/N I think you are spacing out a little."

"Oh sorry about that. Anyways Izana what do you like to do?"

"Me? I like to fight! In fact, I'm very good at it, Kakucho can tell you. Oh, there you are tell her that I'm good at fighting." Kakucho suddenly came to view. 

"Izana why did you suddenly just disappear, I thought something bad happened to you" Kakucho worriedly said. 

"That isn't any of your business and don't question my actions because you are my servant. And I told you to tell her that I'm good at fighting." I think this is what Shin meant by making him happy and changing him. 

"Okay, Izana. Hello there Miss, Izana isn't lying about him being very strong."

"I never doubted you Izana so you didn't have to tell him to tell me that. By the way, my name is Y/N, Kakucho." 

......

I have been talking to them for most of the day and it's been great. Izana may call Kakucho his servant, but in truth, he actually does really care for him even now. I think I'll frequently visit them from now. I really want to save the 2 of them because they really did not deserve to die. 

"Y/N I think it's time now, it's getting late for you and them. Let's go now" Shin spoke.

"Bye Bye Izana and Kakucho!" I waved to them.

"Bye Y/N!" Kakucho said while waving.

Meanwhile, Izana just turned his back around so I walked to him, "Izana I'll come back very soon so don't miss me too much. See you soon."

Before I stepped onto the motorcycle Izana spoke, "come back soon Y/N! Bye!!" In return, I smiled at him. 

 ......

"Wow, Y/N I didn't expect them to like you so fast. It took longer for me to get Izana to open up like that. How did you do that?" he asked while turning his head to look at me. 

"Shin, turn around you'll get us killed. I don't have any parents either so I know how they feel... So I did what I wished someone would have done to me... that's all." 

That's right even in my past life I never had parents and had to live alone. I lived my life and came across the manga Tokyo Revengers when I was 24. I know how most of them feel and I want to embrace their negativity and save them. 

Shinichiro's POV

Hearing that made me feel so sad for some reason. Like my heart aches so much and seeing her together with my brother and his friend made me realize if anyone can help my brothers it'll be Y/N. Maybe just maybe she can save me too...

.

.

.

.