Good idea?

You Thought I'd be a good Idea to go see you're cousin stretch so here you are makeing you're way in the middle of the night to go see you're cousin great huh.

You got there and immediately noticed a truck but you payed no mind. Upon walking into the studio you could hear a chainsaw hitting something 'is stretch still playing that tape?' You asked yourself but that's when you heard giggling being the stupid person you are went to investigate. A man crouched down in a mess of disc's he looked around his 30's or late 20's "what.....what are you doing?" You cluelessly asked.

The man jumped back and looked at you and quickly wrapped his hands around you're neck and slammed you down on the ground and started to tighten his grip you we're struggling to breathe. After a couple of minutes another man came out with a chainsaw the man holding you down released his grip without realizing to say something to the other man which you clearly heard because he was screaming "GET THAT BITCH LEATHERFACE GET THAT BITCH!" he shouted.

Taking this opportunity you grip the sleeve on both of his arms and pulled him. You pinned him down with my body.....which means I sat on top of him suddenly the man wrapped his legs around my waist and threw me.

My head hit a wall and everything started going black he said something I couldn't make out.

Choptop POV💜
I walked over to her unconscious body and examined it she wore a F/C sweater and black pants it covered her up "a feisty one I like you!"........."but why didn't you run when you saw me? Pretty stupid girl" I grabbed her and pulled her over to we're the mess of disc's we're.

After we were done at the studio I threw the girl in the middle......well I didn't really throw her I placed her there her body was limp and her head layed on my shoulder........

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Word count:341
This one was short yes I know is this what I am writing while taking a break from my William afton x reader yes it is there isn't many choptop x readers so I thought I'd write this ^^