chapter 10

-time skip a week later-

Stretch POV

"You can do this stretch just get lefty and Y/n outa their..." walking to the entrance and opening it slightly hearing nothing I closed the entrance slowly so it wouldn't make any sound tiptoeing through the makeshift 'house'....'where are they keeping you guys?...' suddenly a loud bang erupts from down a hall, turning and peeking from around the corner I could see 'choptop' laughing at something or rather at someone...

Choptops POV💜

"HAHA YOU FUCKIN IDIOT" I was laughing and screaming to loud stumbling out of my door way and into the hall because Y/n triped earlier and accidentally fell into Dayton "IT'S NOT FUNNYYYYY I ALMOST KISSED THE OLD BITCH!" "I HEARD THAT" hearing drayton yell from 3 doors down made me laugh even harder making me fall to my knees "chopppppp I'm being seriousssss!" I finally stopped laughing enough to hear a shoe scrapping against the floor,whipping my head over over to where the sound came from along with Y/n peeking her head out I could see a shoe moving from around the corner.

Me and Y/n tiptoeing over to where I seen the shoe retreat me getting all jittery and excited started to quicken my pace and we both turned around the corner Y/n gripping onto the back of my shirt before I could comprehend anything something hit me in the damn face and pretty sure broke my fuckin nose...

Y/n POV

Before I could react choptop went down clasping his absolutely broken nose in his hands I whipped my head up my (h/c) bonceing with my movements to find stretch holding a.....baking Pan...? "Stretch!?" "Shhh I came her to get you and lefty.." she whisper yelled,of course you we're playing along she made you wait for her for almost 2 months(I think) "leftys 3 rooms down.." Stretch grabbed my hand and we both quietly moved to draytons room who definitely heard the commotion.

"He's probably sleeping by now you know.....old people...." you had to contain you're laughter because you KNOW drayton heard that loud and clear, Stretch opened the door and tiptoed in you're hands still connected "STRETCH BEHIND YOU" lefty full on yelled alerting stretch drayton was behind her she dodged the hammer in his hand so I grabbed her around the waist holding her arms down to her side "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You didn't respond to her you just kept her still so drayton could hit her property but alas....the damn bitch kicked my shin so I dropped her she ran to lefty and began untying him which means drayton isn't a good Tire because she got him lose on the first try.

Drayton POV

'What the dog shit I thought I tied that knot perfectly this is why I failed fuckin math-' just as I was about to hit them they ran past and I hit Y/n who fell on the floor and now has a concussion "SHIT, NUBBINS BUBBA GET YER ASSES UP"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word count:517

I have no excuse for not writing I just didn't feel Like it and I would also like to inform you I am failing math so 🙃 YAY🎉🎉