chapter 8

It's been a whole week since I got here....trapped in choptops room he refuses to let me out since the 'hide and seek' incident and I also would be lieing if I said I didn't catch feelin's for the odd man.....yet I couldn't bare myself to tell myself i did I was lying to myself....stretch would find us help anyways so what's the po-

"What ya thinkin about girly?" I side eyed the man "Nothin you should be worryin about" "ooooooooooh is it a secret?" "You could put it in a way yea" "come on darlin spill" "I was just thinkin about stretch and how she's gonna help us" he rolled his eyes and flipped over to the radio and started flipping threw stations. He landed on one station that talked about something I wasn't really paying attention.....but then a loud boom that came from the radio I looked over to choptop and he suddenly pounced up and started hyperventilating.

He started covering his ears trying to drowned out the booming sounds. I rushed to the radio and turned it off turning to choptop he was huddled in a corner I reached out to him but as I did he grabbed my hand pulled me towards him and put me in a head lock, realizing what he was doing he released me from his 'head lock of death' you stumbled back but got back on you're feet and went back over to comfort him, you put you hand on the center of his back and started to rub his back in a calming motion which did help he started to calm down and breathe normally again.

-Time skip cuase I'm ✨LAZY✨-

You struggled to get free of the grip choptop had held you in, his arms around you're waist his head on you're stomach and you're legs tangled around his waist his breathing was calm and collected he was asleep, you sighed and decided to take a nap as well since you'd be trapped here for a while......

And slowly you drifted off into the darkness of sleep...or simply a dream less night.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word count:359

Yes I have writers block :D but better question what do you think was on the radio? Have a good day or night or even afternoon..