idk what to call this

I woke up to stretch crying and trying to break free from her bounds. I try to get up but realize I'm tied to a pole.....I look over to where the old guy is he's talking to stretch suddenly I hear giggling and squeaking I snap my head in the direction where I see choptop and bubba running with a wagon and a really old man. They set the old man down and I hear nubbins yell "CHOP YER LADY FRIEND IS AWAKE" choptop snaps his head in my direction and basically crawls to me he starts to touch my face and gentle turned into rough his hands we're really rough and didn't feel good on my S/C skin suddenly he yanks my H/C hair and gets really close my face starts to heat up and tears start to prickle in my eyes and I start to cry "let *hic* u-us go *hic*" all he did was smile and stand up.

-After the whole get stretch over here thing cause it's 10:28-

I watched as the old man was given a hammer and was trying to hold it correctly once he got it he hit stretch square in the head with it bubba was freaking out through the whole thing. Choptop grabbed the hammer and hit stretch in the head harder causing blood to escape I tried to scream but it just wouldn't come out.....until I heard someone somewhat singing? I started looking frantically around to find where the voice was coming from subbenly a man jumped down and started a argument with the older man choptop and nubbins just backed up slowly but then nubbins started running when the man chainsawed the older man choptop just froze unable to move.

I stared Moveing when I noticed a nail sticking out from the pole I was tied to and when u finally got out I noticed choptop looked panicked but was still not moving and then I noticed a chainsaw being swung at him I don't know what I'm doing I yelled to myself. I ran up to choptop and basically tackled him onto the grown and that's when he broke from his trance and began to panic he grabbed my waist with one hand and my thigh with the other and hoisted me over his shoulder and started to run "w-wait what about the others!?" "Bubba and nubs can handle themselves but that doesn't mean to abandon family" he started laughing.

He threw me over onto a bridge and pulled himself up I didn't even have time to get up before he pulled me up"b-but what about to old guy?" "WITCH ONE THE ONE WITH THE CHAINSAW OR THE CLEARLY GAY BITCH UNDERNEATH THE TABLE?" "Uhm.....the gay....on-" "EH HE'S FINE".

"Chop!" Suddenly nubbins ran over "there yer are COME ON!" Suddenly my vision went blurry and I slowly drifted into the unconsciousness....

H......Y   .....E...T  OFF..   HE.....  BIT...HOG!

I drifted back into the consciousness and realized I had a chainsaw to my throat and choptop, nubbins , bubba and the old guy were standing around like a predator getting ready to pounce on their pray subbenly choptop lunged despite the risk of my neck getting slit. The old sheriff stabled back and the older guy tried to back away but that was subbenly prevented when choptop and nubbins made them kiss i coverd my mouth to pervented myself from laughing but when bubba, nubbins and choptop started to laugh I also did the two old men were as red as tomatoes.my laughing died down when I felt dizzy my once conscious mind once again slipped into the unconsciousness.

Choptop POV💜

My laughing was stopped when a thud was heard I looked over my shoulder and saw Y/n on the floor I walked over and poked her another thud was heard when enright fell unconscious when drayton hit him over the head "drayton what's wrong with her?" Drayton walked over and put his hand on her head "Well damn she's as hot as a Sahara Desert, she's fine boy she's just got ah high fever" "and what am I supposed tah do about it?" "She's your responsibility boy you take care of her" "WHAT DO YER MEAN" "YOU BROUGHT HER HERE BOY YOU TAKE CARE OF HER BOY" "FINE YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT YOUR BOY TOY RIGHT THERE!" "WHAT!?" I picked y/n up before drayton could say anything else and ran.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Word count:756

This chapter doesn't make sense but at least I tried T_T and now I must think of ideas but I hope ya like dis chapter now I'm going to look for a horror movie bye bye 😌