Where am i...?

I woke up on a mattress that I clearly wasn't mine I sat up and looked around the walls were a tan there was a purple carpet in the middle of the room- you we're cut off by the door being slammed open the man from the studio stepped inside "about time yer awake girly!" He seemed happy "Move I wanna see her!" Another voice called "no get out!"

The man walked over to the mattress and kneeled down infront of me "Well girly w-what's yer n-name?" You took note of his studding. You we're hesitant telling him you're name but you didn't want to make him mad "Y-Y/n...." he started giggling "Y/n? THAT is yer name? WHAT A STUPID NAME!" he started laughing "nah I'm just messing with ya girly" you made a face which made him start laughing more until someone called him "CHOPTOP!" he groaned and got up "see ya later girly" you had no idea why he didn't kill you or why he's being nice to you......

An hour later

Choptop POV💜
"Stupid cook and his stupid......" I mumble I walked to my room and opened the door I looked around for Y/n she was passed out on my bed walked over and tried to push her to the wall side "moveeeee" she finally moved and I layed on the right side.

She rolled over and hugged my torso so I did what any one would do...........

I PUT MY ARM AROUND HER :D

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

word count:255

This one was short I know but the next chapter I'll make longer!

Also here this is what the position looked like :>