¿the end?

It's been a month since I've let stretch go and of course lefty escaped but it was also surprising when he came back got on his knee infont of Drayton and dramatically asked him to marry him with a REAL FUCKING RING and we all became even more flabbergasted when THIS MOTHER FREAKER SAID YES bubba ended up passing out and my head started to hurt and choptops plate started to hurt as well nubbins was just standing thier frozen then out of nowhere nubbins yelled "THE COOK GETS BITCHES!?!?!" Then that's when I passed out.

2 months later

"Bubba what are you hiding?" Bubba backed up trying to hide what he was hiding even more "bubba..." choptop circled him as I went the other way which confused Bubba and went choptops way, which revealed stretch "I let ya go and you come right back?" "What can I say I'm a Frisbee in love??" "What the fuck is a Frisbee in love?" All she did was shrug "and made me glare at her.

Half a year later

Choptops literally Purposed which I didn't know he was capable of with out being all Jettery but it was perfectly done Drayton walked in on it and walked back out immediately just for us to hear sniffling and a "growing up so fast fucking coon shits" which was pretty comedic.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word count:227

I'm sorry I got lazy with this a lost interest a little I am going to try and improve on my writing and make chapters longer and more understandable because half of this ship didn't make sense I'm sure sooooo I hope you enjoyed this book ima just go now 🥲🥲