nubbins and ¿hide & seek?

I was woken up to loud music and the man laughing and well I couldn't lie and say his laugh wasn't terrifying it was.......but I guess it wasn't all that.....terrifying? Maybe.....attractive? NO DON'T THINK THAT HE KIDNAPPED YOU......."uhm you have...a nice laugh?" He turned his head and looked at you over his shoulder "H-HAY YOU'RE AWAKE!" he shouted over the loud music not bothering to turn it down.

"CHOP!" someone called and then rapid beating at the door "W-WHAT DO YER WANT!?" "LET ME I-IN!!" "THE
D-DOORS OPEN!" Suddenly a lanky man with dark hair a green shirt and cacky pants and runs up to me and lifts me off the mattress I was sitting on.

"WOOWWWW CHOP SHE'S A PRETTY ONE!" The man I assumes name is 'chop' turned the music down and got up. "Put her down nubs!" The man whacked the darker haired man on the back of the head "Ow y-you ass hog!" The darker haired man put you down and that's when you noticed they we're taller then you. You we're about Y/H (nothing above 6,1 sorry to all the people above 6,1 😔) they we're about 6,4 (not there Canon height it only said they were 6'tall). They kept firing insults at each other until i spoke "HAY STOP INSULTING EACH OTHER!" they both turned to you and and Erie smile crept onto there faces. The man took you're hand and shaked it roughly "hi I didn't get to introduce myself before my names choptop and I kidnapped you but I really wouldn't call it kidnapping you're are guest even tho we haven't told the cook but he-" choptop was interrupted by the darker haired man.

"Move!" The darker haired male shoved choptop out the way "I'm n-nubbins!" "Uhm I'm Y/n?" It sounded more like a question then a statement but that's not what bothered me "so chop what you Gonna do with her you didn't exactly tell anyone except me and you know the cooks gonna kick yer ass when he finds out" it was silent for a moment it seemed like choptop was thinking "I KNOW LETS PLAY HIDE AN SEEK!" "Huh?" "But try not to run into anybody you haven't seen yet girly!" I just stood there they just had a conversation about trying to hide me...."Well what are yer waitin for?" Nubbins motioned for me to go and I went

Running down a corridor while those two are running after me. I'm basically running for my life but choptop was gaining on me he was faster then he looked. I saw a tunnel a went for it I climbed in which led to me falling and also choptop that followed I landed on my back not so soft landing. Choptop fell down after me his face right into my chest.

I pushed him off me and ran flustered about what just happened I didn't know we're I was running to but all I know is I lost choptop and nubbins. I was pulled from my trance when I knocked into someone and they grabbed me I squeezed my eyes shut and went to scream but they covered my mouth "hay it's me shhhh" a all familiar voice whisper yelled I opened my eyes and there stood you're cousin. She put her finger to her lips motioning me to stay quiet.

I nodded and looked over a barrel no choptop but a still searching nubbins. Stretch started walking away so I stopped watching the odd man and followed. She looked down a rusty tunnel and all but yelling could be heard then the man with a human skin mask looked up at Stretch and I. I went into panic mode but Stretch weirdly stayed calm. The man made a motion for us to go. Soon I heard choptop talking to someone......well more like yelling "NAM LAND".......a old looking guy kicked choptop he had black hair with gray strands intermixed with the black ones.....suddenly stretch started pulling me somewhere in a tube and that's where the old guy suddenly spotted us.

Stretch kept speed walk/crawling I tried to keep up but I kept almost tripping. We got out the tube we we're about to start walking till we heard a chainsaw coming close "STRETCH!?" "RUN Y/N!" we both started running until the guy with a leather mask came out of no where with a chainsaw holding it high.........

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word count:756

This was a long one and I hope you people liked it have a nice night or day 😌